Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 03:56:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Maxis colors for Open For Business big window... WTH ?  (Read 1124 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Cajak

View Profile
« on: January 17, 2009, 10:02:04 am »

I just wanted to know if this happened to others.
Last year, before going on Christmas holidays, I had to install the Maxis AL patch because of a small bug I had with that drug-addicted butler (kept on taking my children, what a pedo).
What happened was that when I was on the patches page I had the wonderful idea to install the OfB patch as I didn't put it in my game before.
I opened my game and... suprise ! It apparently looks like that the other colours for the large OfB window (the 3 tiles one) never existed before and now the only one is red.

It's not really a big problem, but it's quite annoying. Still, where can I find the solution to this problem ?
rwills

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2009, 12:34:54 pm »

It's actually a problem reported since AL was released -- it involves AL also including the same windows, but they are internally coded differently than the ones in OFB.

If you download and install the latest version of CEP, that should fix you up and the other colors should show up in the catalog (previous CEP versions did not include a fix for this AL/OFB glitch):

http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=92541

You may then have to either sell and rebuy or else use the recolor tool on any windows on existing lots which have reverted to default red.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: