Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 12:29:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: age anyone?  (Read 3362 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mandababy

View Profile
« on: January 17, 2009, 10:34:41 am »

I was thinking the other day, it would be nice to be able to age anyone, when your sims grow up, instead of just the townies. Like in my family I'm playing now, where I play one main family, from a whole family (if that made sense, lol)

Ok so I have 2 sets of grandparents, then each of them had 2 kids each, I married off the son of one and the daughter of another, and have been playing through their family, with just the married off kids. So every once in awhile I have to go back to the original families and age them up, since my main couple had 3 kids, and they were almost the same age as their aunts which I hadn't touched since marrying the 2 off.

So now I've aged them all up accordingly. I would like it if, I could age the cousins all up together. So I was thinking it would be nice if you could age anyone up, in the same age group that you know, instead of only townies. Is that possible to do?

Sorry for the long post, lol, I was trying to make sure I didn't confuse you, as I am quite tired, and probably not speaking right, lol. Anyways, if thats possible I would love to have that hack! Thanks for all the work you do to make my game playable and awesome!
xxrawrkitten

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2009, 06:42:00 pm »

this would be awesome, and i understand, it gets annoying, trying to go to each family and change age.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2009, 11:57:34 pm »

Interesting idea what is your latest EP?

If you have a question about my mods post it here
mandababy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2009, 07:18:29 pm »

I have all EPs and SPs  Wink
Care

contimplation or constipation?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2009, 07:26:48 pm »

Oh I would love it also I hate having to go from house to house aging the relatives to keep the storyline in sync.

Llial

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2009, 07:47:13 am »

I would love it too. And is it possible, when a Sim dies, that he can take one or two of his pals ( townies and playables) with him?

All EP'S and M&G
mandababy

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2009, 11:15:58 am »

oh i like the dying thing too, lol. Take your weird townie friends with you when you die, ahaha.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: