Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:47:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Issues with insimenator compatibility and location....  (Read 2313 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
HMalevolence

View Profile
« on: January 23, 2009, 11:24:58 pm »

Hello everyone,
So here is my never-ending-tormenting-issue...
A long time ago I downloaded the Insimenator, and for some reason I feel like I got it from mod. But I doubt that now. And for a long time it worked great and the insimenator and I were in love. But then I got a new expansion pack. I've purchased many expansion packs ever sence, and the issue just keeps getting worse. I've tried uninstalling some packs, but that doesn't seem to help it either.
The insimenator has hidden over half of the maxis made interactions. Making it so that with married couples, pretty much all I can do is "Charm" "Appreciate" "Prank" "Talk" and that's almost it. Let alone things like hire employee, etc...
I've tried to find the new versions all over the web. I've found numerous links and they always say something similar to "Sorry, this page is missing, or you don't have permission to view this article." And I've found links from here, mod, and countless others.
So I tried just living with out it. I tried deleting it from my game, when in buy mode. But it says "This object is currently in use and can not be deleted." So I attempted to delete it by searching my downloads folder, still no luck. I can not find it anywhere.
This has already caused me to delete all of my custom content about three times, though I managed to save it and just start all over otherwise. But now I really can't find it.
And now I am completely at a loss. Everywhere I turn I just find another dead end, and I've been trying to fix this for what seems like a year now. If anyone could help I would so greatly appreciate it.

(Sorry if I placed this in the incorrect location)

Thank you so very much.
-Hannah Malevolence
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2009, 01:10:40 am »

ok If you have not tried to delete it when the game is not running, and you see the file then delete it out of the folder. Since the Insimenator file is called Insimenator (see here http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,100226.0.html) and if you cannot find a file with this name, maybe your problem is not the Insimenator but another hack or hacks that are incompatible with your game. I am sorry but I am not sure what you have done or not done with getting rid of Insimenator because your post is unclear to me.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 11:08:14 am by amc462000 » Logged
NatalieAE2001

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2009, 05:02:36 pm »

Also, if you have deleted it in your Downloads folder but the empty, unclickable object is still in your game, you can use the "move_objects on" cheat to click and delete it in Buy mode.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: