Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 06:03:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: PMBD Index of booty...  (Read 33004 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
smartass_brat

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2009, 10:25:13 am »

I have just re-installed my Sims 2 after bein away from playing for nearly a year.  I was looking for help on the gettin around the securom stuff.  With MATY being down is there some place else I might be directed to get help with this?  I'd really like to start playing again, but I'm not about to w/o takin care of that part first.

Any advice or direction would be most appreciated.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2009, 11:13:08 am »

Well, you can check the booty now.  It's back up.  Wink

smartass_brat

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2009, 11:55:19 am »

Thanks.  After tryin all day yesterday and half of today it's workin for me too.  I got a new computer awhile back and really was not lookin forward to the re-installin all my sims games so I didn't do it, however lately I've been wantin to play.  So yesterday I hauled out all the cd's, I have all EP's and SP's, and started the process.  Well now that I have that problem fixed on to findin all the mods and downloads I had once upon a time.  Another understakin that I really wasn't lookin forward to .... but there are some must haves to play.

Anyway, thanks again Cheesy
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2009, 03:10:10 pm »

I have just re-installed my Sims 2 after bein away from playing for nearly a year.  I was looking for help on the gettin around the securom stuff.  With MATY being down is there some place else I might be directed to get help with this?  I'd really like to start playing again, but I'm not about to w/o takin care of that part first.

Any advice or direction would be most appreciated.

Yes, there is: click on the links in my signature.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: