Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 04:42:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Apartment problem 2  (Read 1933 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
brianna1

View Profile
« on: January 26, 2009, 09:34:07 pm »

Sorry for the repeat...... But I was told to start new topic so........
 Grin My problem is
1) how do you attend landlords cookout? when he invites you

2)  :confused:Some of my sims have black faces in pets stories ( I know this is for apartment lofe but I throught I would throw in anyway) any help is welcomed.

3)  In apartment life while my sim was in the back yard of his building he became tired and wanted to go to bed.
As I was getting ready to send him to bed I turned around and he was already in bed , but not his own.  I found him sleeping in a bed in the back yard I also found furniture in the yard  on the lot that was not there before .    My problem is since it is and apartment building I cant remove the furniture as I can not add or delete from the lot.  Please someone help.  I looks like when someone gets evited and they throu out your stuff, its all piled up in the back lot.  I went back to neibhorhood and could not see it.  What happened.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 09:52:06 pm by brianna1 » Logged

brianna1

Faith is the substance of  things hoped for
The evidence of things not seen
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2009, 09:54:15 pm »

1) There's usually a community area or something of the sort in the apartment building. You don't have to go off lot or anything, it's just where ever the landlord and the other occupants of the apartment are.

Sorry, but I can't help with the other two.

My other ride is a chocobo.
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 07:13:22 am »

re pet stories:  do you have custom skins in the game?

Dont know about the third question;  I haven't actually played AL long enough yet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: