Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 02:42:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: help plz! bout da insiminator v2.9 for sims 2 apartment life  (Read 3634 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
darkenangel

View Profile
« on: January 19, 2009, 05:56:46 pm »

hello everyone, im angel n im new here...i need help wid da insiminator v2.9 for da apartment life. i download it from dis site and it works so great but theres one problem. i download the one that when i click on the ground it give me da options but the problem is that wheneva i click on any spot of the ground it get out some spawns by it self...like when i press on a spot there will be many spawn objects around that spot...then my house will be full of many spawn objects.

plz i need help from anyone that knows how can i remove the option by turnin off the wrong that is happenin or anytin can help plz.

thx so much
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 08:59:36 pm »

uh. First if you use inteenimator, that is most likely the problem. If not, it could be another hack. Also, in my game, the sim version seems to be most stable.
darkenangel

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 09:10:33 pm »

uh. First if you use inteenimator, that is most likely the problem. If not, it could be another hack. Also, in my game, the sim version seems to be most stable.

yes im usuin da inteenimator v2.9 and i have also da inteenimator da old one...do u mean that i shud delete the old one and jus keep the new one? plz explain wut shud i do
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2009, 09:27:37 pm »

First, speak in proper English and not that faux ghetto crap.

Second, yes: delete the old one and use the most current one. Why would you be using two versions of the same mod at the same time anyways?

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
darkenangel

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2009, 09:31:49 pm »

First, speak in proper English and not that faux ghetto crap.

Second, yes: delete the old one and use the most current one. Why would you be using two versions of the same mod at the same time anyways?

thanks. i actually dont know how to delete the old one. i dont know whats the exact name of it in the downloads file
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2009, 10:24:29 pm »

Go into your Downloads folder and look for two files that start with "InSIMenator" followed by the version edition. Delete the one you don't want to keep.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
darkenangel

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2009, 10:29:41 pm »

thx so much guyz it works now ^^
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2009, 01:09:10 am »

Glad to hear it Cheesy