Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 10:09:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello with gratitude  (Read 2547 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Simlin55

View Profile
« on: January 19, 2009, 07:26:53 pm »

Hi!

Never was much of a poster at the old site. Somehow always felt a bit out of place. But some of my best downloads I got from these great creators that made the site what it was. Can't tell you how thrilled I was when I found out today that a clone existed and this all thanks to the moderators and administrators that cared enough to save the community and all the work people put into it over the years.
The new home is so much better in looks and it's really easy to find things now.
I feel this site is going to be even better than it ever was! In any case a lot more sociable  Rock

See you around!

check out my creations at Casa Sims and simnutscreations
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 05:47:51 am »

Hi, welcome. I think all of us are making an effort to be more sociable on this site. I think that is a very good thing.
Feisty32
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2009, 11:12:58 pm »

hi ya simlin welcome and have fun posting here. Grin Hug2
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2009, 03:11:13 am »

Yeah, I know what you mean about posting or replying.  Too shy.  This site might have brought the party animal out in me.
I am grateful for the friendliness and non-judgemental attitude of the contributors to this site.  It is helping me learn many new things for my Sims game.
Nonni

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
Simlin55

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2009, 05:06:02 pm »

Thank you all for the nice welcome words.

@ nonni: It wasn't out of shyness that I didn't post a lot at the old site. I just felt I wasn't part of the "gang" not being very much into hacks, skins and clothing. Perhaps because in reality I don't play the game very often. I like it's creative aspect more. Wink

check out my creations at Casa Sims and simnutscreations
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2009, 03:43:33 am »

Welcome! Have fun and enjoy your stay

Happy simming!

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: