Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 07:14:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: paysites mustbedestroyed  (Read 9147 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
iitspaige96

View Profile
« on: January 21, 2009, 03:28:06 pm »

what happened to www.pay sites.mustbedestroyed.org? Every time I try to go to that website it does not load to the front page. Does this happen to anyone else? Is this website still active? Thanks in advance.

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.
---Winnie the Pooh
Sierra

Don't mind me... I'm just lurking

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 04:15:23 pm »

Yes, it's still active but you have a wrong link. That's not the correct one you have in your post. There is a thread about it in the "General Sims 2 Discussion" section. Smiley

Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 06:44:14 pm »

Quite a few people seem to be having problems accessing either MATY or the booty, or both. It seems to vary. I can get to booty but not onto MATY, others can get MATY but not booty.

Try using the correct URL, as already suggested, and if you still get no joy, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, then restart your PC and try again. If that still doesn't help, I have no idea what to tell you because I've done all that and I just can't get onto MATY for love nor money anyway.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2009, 07:34:09 pm »

Yes, it's still active but you have a wrong link. That's not the correct one you have in your post. There is a thread about it in the "General Sims 2 Discussion" section. Smiley

I can't get it to work either (http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/) which it did up to a couple of days ago and I cannot find a thread about it in Discussion either. Give the clueless a clue, be a sport.
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2009, 09:11:20 pm »

I can't get it to work either (http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/) which it did up to a couple of days ago and I cannot find a thread about it in Discussion either. Give the clueless a clue, be a sport.

Here's the topic about PMBD being down for some people: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,101680.0.html

My other ride is a chocobo.
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2009, 09:21:23 pm »

so link's the same it just doesn't work for a lot of people with no real explanation of why. Not useful yet...
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2009, 10:09:13 pm »

Mostly, it's because we don't know why the hell it isn't working for some. Mmmk?

...I'm also locking this thread since we don't need two topics on the matter. Use the one in the General Discussion forum.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: