Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:20:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: stupid computer virus  (Read 3590 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Mermaid Sim

View Profile
« on: January 24, 2009, 09:56:58 am »

thanks alot guys for not supporting my videos now its impossible to go to the next episode for two reasons: 1) not enough supporters 2)the effing computer virus messed up all my EPs and SPs and i cant re-install them
POINSETTIA

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2009, 11:38:57 am »

Whoa, since when has it not been possible to continue creating stuff because you have no supporters? Van Gogh would not have gone very far if that was the case. By just filming using the cheat 'plumbobtoggle' and having the walls up you would improve the quality of your videos, increasing your chance of getting supporters.

Secondally, what virus? Are you saying you got a virus from this site?
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2009, 04:55:59 pm »

I'm closing this before it gets out of hand. I'm sorry you've been having a hard time with your computer, hon, but blaming the people here and this site for your decision to stop creating videos is a bit over the top. A lot of people just look and don't comment, because they're either shy or don't feel they have anything worthwhile to share. If you need to some technical help with getting your computer runinng again for you game, by all means, post in our help section. A lot of helpful people stop by there and will be able to help.

But your choice to stop creating videos is just that. Your choice. Not only that, but it's only been a few days since you posted your video...what are you expecting? Immediate fanfare from everyone?

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: