Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:51:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Knowledge aspiration sims... all criminals  (Read 1524 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mhbuck21

View Profile
« on: January 19, 2009, 03:40:35 pm »

Is there a reason why all my newly created knowledge sims are aspiring to become Mastermind Criminals? I like having knowledge sims around, I consider myself knowledge aspiration too Smiley, but not if they all want to be criminals... I have yet to install Insim since I believe my computer is being stretched to the limit as it is, but I'd like to have more options.
Any ideas? huh
Mari
gali

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 11:24:28 pm »

It's an inheritance from The Sims 1...Smiley. If you played it - all the sims, at the top of their present job stage, were forced to change job (they got a sudden message), thus each sim got all the jobs available, and reached through them max skills. I liked this round very much.

Military changed to Athletics, Criminals changed to Business (lol), and Science sims changed to Criminals...Smiley.
Shonie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2009, 12:17:58 am »

You don't need Insim.   Go to www.simbology.com and get the sim blender.  You can change lifetime wants with that.  Much smaller and does most of the same things as Insim. (And it's supported!)  Grin
mhbuck21

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2009, 05:56:28 pm »

Uhhhh, I'll try the blender then... Thanks a bunch! By the way I already got my first warning from my poor 'puter... Installed Mansion and Garden last night...(no I will never learn) and got my first blue screen... almost gave me a heart attack right there. But updated my BIOS and tried again and all is working (praying to God it stays that way).
Mari  Cheesy

PS. Sim Blender worked like a charm!!!!  cool
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 01:49:37 pm by mhbuck21 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: