Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 02:02:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you ever seen this (ingame)  (Read 7537 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Care

contimplation or constipation?

View Profile WWW
« on: January 21, 2009, 11:32:47 am »

Hi was wondering if anyone has seen a pregnant sim get naked to give birth? Mine just did is kinda crazy LOL...

Mod Edit: Don't use all caps-lock in your thread titles. kthxbye
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 03:14:35 pm by Jenna » Logged

ghettoblaster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 11:41:06 am »

haha! no never  shocked maybe it's got something to do with the skintone or something?
idk haha

--<br />the world's got a nosebleed
Care

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 12:04:55 pm »

not sure this is my self sim and it's not the usual skintone I use? LOL anyway thought it was too funny.

Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2009, 12:24:09 pm »

Well, it would be pretty hard to give birth with all your clothes on. Perhaps your self Sim realized that the whole clothes thing was a little ridiculous.  Wink

... Or she wanted to turn the place into a nudist colony and decided that was as good a time as any.

My other ride is a chocobo.
Care

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2009, 01:42:06 pm »

LOL too funny..

Aralie

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2009, 02:00:02 pm »

That's pretty funny...

Was she wearing maternity clothes before? Because if you were using a "pregnant sims wear any clothes" hack, that could be the cause. But usually, that doesn't do anything (at least in my game) or it just changes her into a maxis maternity outfit...I've never had a sim strip before giving birth! lol.

I don't see how the skintone could be the cause, it probably was something to do with whatever she was wearing before...

"Bingle-bongle, dingle-dangle, yickety-doo, yickety-daa, ping-pong, lippy-tappy-too-taa."
Care

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2009, 02:16:36 pm »

she was wearing regular maternity clothes - I don't have any clothes hacks in game. I don't keep them pregnant long enough to bother..

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2009, 03:13:21 pm »

Hah!

I've gotten that a few times where my pregnant Sims will suddenly just shuck off their clothes and give birth butt nekkid. Never could figure out why, but never really cared to find out. Mine just get knocked up and shoot the spawn out a minute later. Tongue

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Care

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2009, 03:24:57 pm »

yeah I do that too hate the whole wait for the baby thing then once they pop out I grow them up quick at least to toddler stage don't like the infant stage of it.

Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2009, 03:29:48 pm »

Nope, never happened to me, but I have seen one of my sims give birth with the box of pet food stuck on her hand, lol.

Yeah, I hate the whole wait thing, then you have to wait another 32 days for the infant, geez. That's why I usually have my sims give birth a little before 6 so the infant only has to be an infant for 1 day after birth. Tongue

I hate the whole waiting thing on this game usually. I just send my teenies off to college asap, unless I have a boyfriend/girlfriend planned for them, then I wait a few days.

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
heartless

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2009, 05:41:51 pm »

I've had sims do this before! It looked even funnier when I still had the censor blur on, in my opinion. And there is usually company over when they do this.  Cheesy
Care

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2009, 06:33:49 pm »

yeah the butler came running along with everyone else in the apartment building LOL...

Aralie

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2009, 03:19:00 pm »

Haha. I guess it's just a silly game glitch then. At least it makes sense...I mean...It would be kind of hard to have a baby with pants on!  tongue

"Bingle-bongle, dingle-dangle, yickety-doo, yickety-daa, ping-pong, lippy-tappy-too-taa."
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2009, 09:32:18 pm »

Well they can use the toilet with their pants on, so it doesn't stretch the logic very far that they'd be able to pop a spawn out fully clothed either. Tongue

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Aralie

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2009, 11:37:15 pm »

Good point.  rolleyes

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: