Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 08:50:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vampire VS Wicked Witch  (Read 2509 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Lula77

View Profile WWW
« on: January 21, 2009, 03:16:06 pm »

Hello! Wave

I need to figure out something here. Antonios wich is to become a warlock. Well I figured out so much that you have to become a friend with a witch. But for some reson a wicked witch is allways showing up when the boys are out shoping or to a bar. Where is thous good witches? Is it like this that if you are a vampire only wicked witches shoes up. I am also wondering if you make friends with a witch no mather if the witch is good or evil. Can you choose if you want to bee a warlok (EVIL Wizard) or a wizard? I have just gotten apartmentlife and just started playing. Would bee glad to get some help here.... Headwall  Nail Biter

The only reson I use this avatar. Is cause Antonio Torres is the sim hunk of my dreams.
Lula77

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 03:17:46 pm »

oh i forgot to ask one more thing!

If you choose to bee a evil witch or wizard. Do you realy need to get green like the wicked witch?

The only reson I use this avatar. Is cause Antonio Torres is the sim hunk of my dreams.
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 06:40:44 pm »

It doesn't matter which witch you befriend - wicked or good. If you befriend the bad witch, your sim just has to study the good witch/wizard spells and their alignment will change over time.

In order for your sim not to turn green or get the white speckles when they reach a certain level in their witching alignment, you need to download one of the mods that gets rid of witch skins. Try looking through Hysterical Paroxysm's mods on MTS2, she has one. There was one here by Spookymuffin but I'm not sure if her mods are still around or not.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Lula77

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2009, 09:22:34 am »

Engram:  Fanku for the tip! I would vomit if my hunk atonio and his brother would turn green if they became to evil Titter
I am also wondering how do I learn new spells? I know how to find the couldron and the spellbook. I tested the Belladonna cove to find out more about the witches and how it works. It was also then I found out that you will not turn green in the beginning even if you choose black magic.
Do I have to read the spellbook to also learn white magic or am i out flying?  Splat

Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2009, 06:40:22 pm »

I don't have a witch in my game at the moment but when I was testing some witch replacements I was making the way my tester witches learned spells was to study the book, so that they increased their knowledge in the alignment of their choice. In order for their spells to work, they need to make reagents using the cauldron. Treeag on MTS2 and I think Squinge here have made no reagents needed for spells mods, and someone, possibly treeag at MTS2, made a mod where all spells are unlocked regardless of alignment level.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: