Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 06:44:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AL patch broke my fridge ...  (Read 3302 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« on: January 21, 2009, 03:33:24 pm »

Undecided Can Maxis ever get anything right?

I finally gave in and dared to patch my game, and I knew there would be unwelcome consequences. The first of which I have run into seems to be that it has borked my Sim's fridge. It only has the options "Make", "Make Many" and "Juggle Bottles," as opposed to before when it had "Have Breakfast", "Serve Breakfast", "Check Food Level", "Serve Dessert" and etc ...

Now, I realize "Make..." will basically do the same thing, but I liked everything being in categories and you could only have breakfast foods at breakfast time and all that.

Also, it seems further broken because no matter how many fridges I buy my Sims, they keep getting the want to buy one.  rolleyes

Is there a way to fix this? I don't think there's a way to uninstall the patch ... although, I wish there was.  angry

My other ride is a chocobo.
Lula77

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 04:50:44 pm »

Strange! I have installed apartmentlife patch. But my fridges are working normaly with all the choises as before... Dunno

The only reson I use this avatar. Is cause Antonio Torres is the sim hunk of my dreams.
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 05:18:24 pm »

Maybe it's a hack confliction, then. I'll have to check...

Or maybe my Sims just love fridges.

Lula77

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2009, 05:30:46 pm »

Yes of cause! That could bee one possibility! Good luck by finding it! I need also to take away something witch started to crach and that is the pizza that I downloaded that seemd to bee not up to date and do not work with apartmentlife... Wink

The only reson I use this avatar. Is cause Antonio Torres is the sim hunk of my dreams.
BlueSoup

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2009, 11:58:12 pm »

I've had that happen in random apartments, and I can't figure out why either...I move them out and back in and it seems to fix it.  Other than that, I haven't paid *too* much attention to it.
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2009, 12:08:21 am »

I'll have to try moving them out and back in and see if that works. Thanks for the tip. Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: