Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 03:28:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: No Have 10 Children Want - Universal  (Read 19560 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
DebWillDo

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2009, 03:31:45 pm »

Another needed goodie! rolleyes
  Thanks for this one, Squnge!

"No revenge is more honorable than the one not taken.":walk:
faerieimp

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2009, 01:18:11 pm »

Thank you,

This was a want that was almost impossible to fufill if you wanted your sim to be able build up any type of nest egg.

I had to laugh at this, because my favorite sim family currently has thirteen children, three who still live at home. They also have somewhere around eighty thousand simoleons. Sure it's not as much as some other families. My sisters favorite family has ten children, three who live at home with two or three times what mine have, but then she's been through a few manditory moves (evil nanny problems, a delivery person that wouldn't go away, an infant who wouldn't age, and a house that wouldn't fit kid number two.) She'd probably have a lot more if not for that.

My family would have a lot more if not for expensive items around the house and pricy cars. I get so bored with the money. The first thing I liked about university was the ability to double lock, so that we could have a second want locked besides the want for ten kids.

On the other hand, my sister and I have certain sim families that we want to have only one kid, so it would be lovely if we could get some of these families to quit taking up one of the spaces with a want for ten kids. I've heard a lot of people that don't want ten kids, so I can certainly see how this would be useful, and though it's not how I play my game, I will try to send people this way if I see anyone wanted a hack like this, because I'm sure I'll come across them. You have such amazing talents, Squinge.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: