Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 11:11:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dog with a basket ? Never mind.  (Read 2358 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« on: January 22, 2009, 11:23:54 pm »

Picture removed

why, why would someone do this to a poor little dog?  what hack would even cause this to happen?Huh? Has someone else experienced this bizarre phenomenon?
« Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 01:25:42 am by amc462000 » Logged
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2009, 11:53:14 pm »

It's a pretty well-known glitch. Try turning on moveobjects on, then zoom in close to the pooch and see if you can select just the basket and delete it.

It's never happened to me but I've seen adult sims with computers embedded in their heads, toddlers with random stuff on their heads, etc, in other people's pics. I think the usual fix is moveobjects on and delete the offending object.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2009, 07:24:07 am »

Thanks, I could delete with just choosing it. But I have never seen that before in all the years of playing this game. It was really unsettling. I wasn't watching the dog when it happened, so I don't even know the circumstances under which it occured.  Just weird. Thank you for your help!  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: