Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 09:13:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16
  Print  
Author Topic: The Dumbest Thing You Said or Did  (Read 69898 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« on: January 23, 2009, 05:11:49 pm »

from the old site, thought i'd bring it back.

today while i was in world history, i saw this thing on my teacher's desk and tought it was a electric pencil sharpener. so i get up from my desk and try to sharpen my pencil. i tell the teacher that the sharpener ain't workin, and she says "well duh, it's not working, Ryan! you're sharpening you pencil on my lamp!" i swear, i thought it was a sharpener; the head of the lamp was all the way down!

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2009, 05:35:52 am »

From a few years ago...

"What the hell; my jeans aren't fitting right this morning," I said to one of my roommates.
"They're on backwards, that's why," she responded. "Getting dressed while drunk has its hazards, you know."

...and which point we both broke down into a fit of laughter.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2009, 03:06:20 am »

In a chat on MSN I said to a female "Who are you doing?" I meant how Tongue

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Aralie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2009, 03:10:15 am »

Today I went into a gas station and asked for Marlboro 200's. The lady looked at me really funny and said, "You mean 100's?" I felt pretty stupid. I was slightly drunk so at least I have an excuse!  tongue

"Bingle-bongle, dingle-dangle, yickety-doo, yickety-daa, ping-pong, lippy-tappy-too-taa."
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2009, 03:12:53 am »

lmfao 200's did you ask for a case of coors heavy too Tongue

If you have a question about my mods post it here
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2009, 04:28:20 pm »

so today in math, this one girl was in another student's seat. the teacher tells to to go back to her regular seat and the girl says she doesn't feel like moving cuz she's wearin' boots. but in my crazy little brain, i heard "boobs", and i say, very loudly, "so what? you women wear boobs everyday, that's no excuse to not move!" needless to say, the girl looked shocked and everyone around me is laughing, even the teacher!

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2009, 02:00:59 am »

hmm well... when I was in HS I changed schools & in the new one there was this huge body buildr/bodyguard-looking dude that everyone sad hi to but nobody really knew. He didn't talk much but when he walked by people automatically parted for him, gave up chairs...never sat in his seat or got in his way.  I thought it was like some trippy afterschool special or teen movie so it was a bit odd to me though I never really paid much attention to him.

anyhoo....I had a really horrible morning one day, ya know- woke up late, missed the bus, forgot my umbrella in torrential rain, car splashed me, fell in a HUGE puddle, tore my jeans...

So you can imagine I was not in a great mood. every thing went fine till 2 period when I came in and sat my books down and left to wring out my hair and clothes as I had raced into my first class late.  I came in and headed for my seat and for some reason Mr. Wonderful decided to forsake his normal location and pick on me.

He strode past me grabbed my stack of books and tossed them onto a chair in the front row and slammed his books down glaring at me. Apparently he decided I'd had that seat long enough.  Without even thinking I slid past him (whole class watching now...lol) picked up his books and unceremoniously tossed them clean to the other side of the classroom, the entire class gasped audibly & one girl said "OMG!"  you could have heard a pin drop.

Looking (2ft up btw) him in the eye I went back to my books all together in the chair he dropped them in and going back plunked them on my original desk, straightened my sopping wet self and, looking him square in the eye, silently dared him to touch them...roflol.  he so could have crushed me lol.

To everyones' surprise he laughed heartily and said "I like her..." and beckoned for the person next to me to move--which they did and gave him his books to boot.  He dubbed me the "Quiet Storm," and from then on people parted when I came down the halls...which was hysterical to me.

Oh, and he and I became best friends, lol.  Turns out he was just as studious as me.  He just went with how people reacted to him cause it kept people from annoying him.   Ahh well never judge a book...

Still other then walking into the mens room by mistake & then being too embarrassed to leave (another highpoint in dumbness), this seemed pretty dumb to me.

Sims by Dasi:

Aralie

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2009, 02:07:39 am »

Haha! That is a great story! Nah, that wasn't dumb! I mean, well, it could've been, if he'd decided to kick your butt...but he didn't, and you two became good friends.  Grin

Today's dumb thing that I did, was in the form of a typo. Probably won't be as funny to anyone except myself and Jenna...but oh well.

I meant to type the word "surveys" but instead it ended up being "surveries".

That word now causes uncontrollable fits of laughter, at least for the two of us easily amused fools!  tongue

"Bingle-bongle, dingle-dangle, yickety-doo, yickety-daa, ping-pong, lippy-tappy-too-taa."
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2009, 05:53:41 am »

Surveries you right.
Aralie

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2009, 05:56:55 am »

Ahhh! Now I'm going to be laughing about that for another hour!

jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2009, 05:59:13 am »

Sowwy. Couldn't help myself.
Aralie

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2009, 06:02:28 am »

Uhuh. Well, just make sure you throw that word at Jenna too, next time you catch her on here spamming.

Payback for the 5 billion times she unexpectedly said it to me, and nearly caused me to spit soda all over the keyboard!   Evil

jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2009, 06:17:20 am »

LOL, Jenna do love to spam. I can't get over that carved spam pig. THAT is funny. I'll try to remember to slip the s word on her if she and I are ever on at the same time. I keep getting interrupted by nasty old work.
Aralie

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2009, 06:33:39 am »

Haha. Catch her by surprise!  Grin  Ugh, work. Have fun!

***Back to our normal broadcasting***

jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2009, 06:35:29 am »

*Grumble* work is a four-letter-word.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16
  Print  

Jump to: