Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 02:45:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16
  Print  
Author Topic: The Dumbest Thing You Said or Did  (Read 70896 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: November 01, 2009, 06:24:25 pm »

I'd want to steal kitties! They're so cute!

Anyways, since this past Friday was the last pep rally of the year, the one for the game against Katy High School, the senior boys do this tradition called the "Powderpuff Cheerleaders". Basically, it means that the senior boys don their make-up and cheerleader outfits and do this funny skit that pokes fun of some of the organizations in the school. And some of them are some of the most unlikely people to do it; I've seen football players, swimmers, basketball players, and even a 300 pound weightlifter be a powderpuff! Well, this pep rally was probably the best they did in my three years at my school. The football and drill team skits were the funniest ones this year.

So, in their football skit, half of the Powderpuffs got into a defensive formation while the other half were in an offensive formation. When they hiked the ball, the guy playing the quaterback threw the ball about three feet away from the intended receiver's hand, almost like the way our real quaterback cost our school their games! It was funny cuz it was true!

*drill team story deleted*

EDIT: I went ahead and made everything back to annonymous, as well as deleting the whole drill team story. Not only because of my own stupidity, ignorance, and spilling the beans about everything, but because I just know that somebody's going to get offended, and I'm going to get a lot of nasty PM's and e-mails about an activity that I had no part in doing and was meant for entertainment purposes only. *sigh* Back to the corner I go. Beat em Up
« Last Edit: November 01, 2009, 10:29:29 pm by soulofthesea » Logged

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 01, 2009, 07:48:37 pm »

You know, I'm not trying to raise any hackles or anything, but I'm noticing a lot of personal information that you're giving and I really think you shouldn't. Stuff like the name of your girlfriend, your school, etc. This may be a place where friends gather and such, but that doesn't mean that some not-so-kosher folks couldn't get your real life info from what you've posted, track you down and make life total hell. And before you tell me that someone wouldn't stoop so low, don't. Personal experience has taught me and others differently. Please people, better safe than sorry. Yes, totally funny story, but too much real life info was shared. Better to strike a safe balance and protect names than to let too much slip and possibly put yourself or others in danger from some sick whack job. Just sayin.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 01, 2009, 07:59:35 pm »

I agree with what Paden has said. We often get to know people on a first name basis here and the country they are from, but there are only a literal handful of people I know online who know my real, full name and what city I really live in. It may seem paranoid, but I personally know someone who was terrorized for more than a year by a stalker who had tracked her down online. So, having said that, I would like to urge everyone to be careful.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: November 01, 2009, 08:42:10 pm »

*Wonders about Dugg or Hannah*  I think it's safe to say that the 16 year old and 13 year old wont be stalking me, eh?

recently, or well, a month ago, I actually, quite literally fell flat on my face while playing dogdeball at school. Lol. What happened:
I went to pick up a ball and I wasn't looking at the other team and this guy Dan (whom I hold a competition with) threw the ball so hard it hit me in the shoulder and I fell face first to the ground. Thanks Dan, I appriciate that.   rolleyes

At school I purposely acted dumb all week (just before I got locked up in here tongue ) I was walking around with a little smiley face that had a tongue on my hand, and I would walk up to people and wipe the back of my hand on them, and then be like "He licked you!" And they'd look at me like I was crazy, so I'd say "Don't look at me it was him!" and get all offended... classic.

That stirred up a memory from homecoming, which was dumb, but kinda fun.
A kid I know, who is very good at making me go all-out ballistic and nearly pass out, was being especially annoying, so I slapped him to get him to shut up (it worked) and keep in mind he has a lot of zits, so as I was walking onto the dance floor I just wiped my hand off on some random guy he looked at me and was like "what the heck?!!?" lol!

Find me on moonlight <3
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 01, 2009, 09:55:44 pm »

Lol. I managed to walk into my bedroom door yesterday. I was carrying a whole bundle of washing, and I couldn't see over it (damn me for being short with no shoes on, or damn my parents for leaving the washing for almost two weeks) and my sister and her friends were in the lounge and saw the whole thing.. I know have a bruised forehead. Owies.

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #140 on: November 01, 2009, 10:23:28 pm »

Lol, that sounds fun...

Once while walking I caught Cory, the guy I had liked at the time's eye and literally slipped on the step and almost fell down the stairs, that was interesting.

Find me on moonlight <3
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 04, 2009, 10:38:36 pm »

So, obviously the Katy game was a big fail, with them clobbering us, 47-6. But what made it a fail form the start for we was, as the band was marching into the stands, which was over an hour before the game even started (band and drill team senior night). Anyways, I didn't see the drum major podium right there, and I tripped over it! Talk about uber-painful! Luckily, my uniform didn't suffer that much damage, and my clarinet, which I affectionately named "Hickory", only got some small scratches on its bell. The only one who suffered any damage was me. My elbows and knees got scrapped up pretty good, and I still have a couple of bruises on my legs from the fall.

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: November 05, 2009, 10:37:45 am »

Oh wow soul, that's amazing.

My bed is a loft bed, it's about 6 feet off the ground and I was fresking out because I had just taken my temp. and it looked almost like it said 101.something (I was right) and I was freaking out trying to look at it in the light- my window- and I was sooo close to falling off my bed so I tried to grab onto something and ended up hanging halfway off the bed with a handful of cream cheese.  rolleyes

Find me on moonlight <3
onyxpetals
Escaped Asylum

I shall eat all your chocolates.

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 15, 2009, 02:38:45 pm »

Oh man! cream cheese FTW! LOL

ok, here's mine....

People think of me as the cool kid.
The one people somehow admire and think that everything I do is really cool, I don't know why...
So imagine that image - me walking around campus, trying to get to my next class. (I had like 2 hours of sleep that night)
and I was wearing sun glasses coz my eyes were so tired and boots coz... well I always wear boots and I always wear black...
-so I was walking and I get to these stairs (about four steps) I climb up (the bell rang already and I was late, there were a few people around) and the heel of my boot got caught on the last step.

BAM!

I ended up kneeling on the floor like I was waiting for salvation or divine providence or something...

-acted like nothing happened but damn that hurt! LOL
and I don't know if that spread around or not. XD

BTW, it happened two times already,
the first one was at a different school and more people and instead of stepping up, I was going down.
(I was lucky that it was the last step my boot caught on or I would have rolled down... that'll hurt really bad)

Oh yeah, I had huge bruises that covered both my knees.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 03:31:47 pm by onyxpetals » Logged

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #144 on: November 15, 2009, 03:07:35 pm »

Owchh Onxy... good thing not too many people saw~!

Find me on moonlight <3
onyxpetals
Escaped Asylum

I shall eat all your chocolates.

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 15, 2009, 03:28:53 pm »

haha!
I don'y really care but I can imagine how it must have looked. Tongue

"cool kid is a clumsy nerd" and all that. haha!

Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 15, 2009, 05:02:33 pm »

I'm gonna feel really silly after this.

I was round at the neighbours, and they have the most adorable little girls. Four of them! Poor daddy.
And I was playing with them on the trampoline.
And I slipped..
Ended up hanging halfway off the trampoline, feet and legs on and the rest of me hanging off.
And.. my wonderful brain decides to engage itself.
"I'm upside down. How the hell did that happen?"

I was walking funny after that. It hurt.

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 15, 2009, 08:46:46 pm »

So as I went to make coffee this morning, true to my usual, I put the grounds in the water reservoir, and tried filling the grounds basket with water. Took me a few minutes to realize what I was doing. FML.

...this is what I'm like when I haven't fully woken up. Hah.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 15, 2009, 11:40:35 pm »

Haha Jenna. How'd you get the grounds out of the water reservoir? I did that once when I just learned how to make coffee. The machine was old so I couldn't get the grounds out.

Today, when I put my son down for his nap, I forgot to put a Pull-Up on him under his sweats...enough said. tongue

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
Zombie Cakes
"No"

Hmm

View Profile WWW
« Reply #149 on: November 15, 2009, 11:55:16 pm »

Dumbest things I've ever said where:

Ternader (Tried to say Tornado..came out like that)

Hot Tap (Tried to say Top Hat)

I know there are more..just can't think of them at the moment Tongue

Dumbest things I ever did where:
Hit my eye by popping off a pill bottle cap
And backed my car into a ditch ._.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16
  Print  

Jump to: