Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 04:14:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16
  Print  
Author Topic: The Dumbest Thing You Said or Did  (Read 70702 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2009, 12:41:30 pm »

lol! surveries Giggle

Sims by Dasi:

heartless

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2009, 02:53:40 pm »

Well, last night I was at a friend's house, and the lights were off on the middle level (he lives in a split-level home), and I forgot about the step right before the dining room, and since I was in clumsy high heels, I fell down flat on my belly, on the floor. Cheesy I wasn't hurt or anything, just a little embarassed.
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2009, 06:33:21 pm »

I once said to my Mom that I couldn't unscrew the light bulb and needed help, she was on the phone with my Aunt at the time and of course it became known to the entire family after that.

But in my defense, I just said it the wrong way. What I meant was the globe around the light was stuck because the screws were in the wrong way, and I did not mean the actual light bulb itself. But now I'm known as the one who can't screw in a light bulb ...  Embarrassed

And I'm sure that's not nearly the dumbest thing I've ever said, but it's all I can remember right now.

My other ride is a chocobo.
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2009, 07:23:53 pm »

I say some pretty weird things, on accident.

Once I told my brother he'd never be able to Peeowed in the car ewer awain. I was having some tongue twisters, lol.
And my mom handed me a lightbulb, and she asked me to screw it in, and I asked, "What lightbulb?"

And she started yelling at me about it was the one in my hand. Then I asked, "HOW?!"

I am always so confused.
Ohhh, and some things that I do dumb is I trip over EVERYTHING! Desks, my own feet, rocks, bugs, AIR!
I was jogging in gym, and I tripped over my own foot and landed on my stomach and bit my tongue open.

Sad

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2009, 07:27:41 pm »

Haha, Madi ... I'm glad I'm not the only one with light bulb issues.  Wink

And you reminded me of some dumb things I've done recently.

We were in a store, and I was holding a bag, and after about five minutes of walking around with it I was all, "Wait. How did I get this? Hey, when did someone hand me this bag??"  rolleyes I'd totally spaced out to the point I could not remember that someone had made me hold the bag and it took me that long to realize I actually WAS holding the bag.

Also, the other morning I went into my room and asked, "Hey, where's my pocketbook?!" to be told it was on my shoulder.

Boy, I really need to learn to be more observant.  tongue

My other ride is a chocobo.
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2009, 10:51:47 pm »

Madi, you're not the only one who trips over random stuff; i trip over my own shadow! Wink

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2009, 10:53:15 pm »

Hah. I've had lightbulb issues myself. I once asked someone to screw in a lightbulb for me, only I accidently left out one little word. That question then took on a whole different meaning. Tongue

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2009, 12:59:58 am »

umm *raises hand sheepishly*  me too Jenna  Cheesy

Sims by Dasi:

Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2009, 07:11:46 am »

Leaving my Mum's house the other day and not wanting to leave anything behind (like I usually do) I asked her if she'd seen my glasses as I'd taken them off to wipe my eyes after chopping up some onions for her.

She looked at me as if I was bonkers and said "er ..... on your face, love"

Laugh2

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Aralie

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2009, 09:05:27 am »

Hahaha. I've done that quite a few times myself, Ali. I'm always forgetting my glasses are on my face!  tongue

"Bingle-bongle, dingle-dangle, yickety-doo, yickety-daa, ping-pong, lippy-tappy-too-taa."
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2009, 09:38:22 pm »

Yeah, I've got to admit to that glasses thing too. I freak out screaming, WHERE ARE THEY?, when they're really on my face or on my head, or maybe in my hand or in front of me.

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2009, 10:23:42 pm »

I'm ashamed to admit it, but I've done that with shoes! Tongue

Charley

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2009, 11:39:55 pm »

I once said, Isn't it true land floated on water?... and my friends thought I was joking.... when they realised I wasn't, they laughed so hard at me, and now whenever the subject of geography comes up they usually make jokes at my lack of geography skills, and better still when the subject of foreign countries or holidays come up they are all like nah we don't need a holiday... we'll float there eventually. I'm not sure I'll ever live that down!

Char
xxx

DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2009, 02:43:11 am »

Ok here a lil lesson in anatomy, lol.  Years ago I had surgery which left me without control of my facial /lip muscles...(dont try to imagine it, Smiley ).  Overtime I slowly regained control (a year) but I had been taking a class where I was supposed to give a lecture for a grade.  Being a medical class I decided to discuss myself as a case study to avoid any awkwardness and face the situation head on. 

Anyway interesting how you need your lips to say certain words and never really realize it.  In an after lecture Q & A was asked to describe the worst part of the operation and at that point had only gained the bottom lip movement.   

Well turns out to make a "P" sound you have to bring both lips together and I could only move the bottom which only slightly raised to my teeth.  So now say this phrase with me (into a microphone) without moving your lips or teerh (except the bottom lip slightly up):

" For me the worst part of the operation was..."    and hearing it echo I held my head down and laughed as the audience did...  because it rang out so crisp and clear.

Now there's an excersize for you this evening Wink.  A cookie if you can do it Giggle

Sims by Dasi:

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2009, 11:27:30 am »

Not me, but one of my roommates the other day:

"Jenna, my bra won't fit!" she says.
Taking one look at her, I saw the obvious cause of the problem...
"That's because you're wearing it on top of your shirt, dummy."
"Oh crap," she says, turning redfaced and beating a hasty retreat.

Moral of the story? Wake up before you try to get dressed.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16
  Print  

Jump to: