Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 07:38:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16
  Print  
Author Topic: The Dumbest Thing You Said or Did  (Read 69897 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2009, 10:36:35 pm »

*chuckles* I always thought inside the mailbox or under the toilet would be a better spot. Tee Hee

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2009, 12:50:43 am »

Well I stand by my point...if I have to cross 20 feet to get the remote from beside the tv why have one?   Confused

I mean If I'm already by the tv I may as well just push the dang button  Evil  it is after all called a remote--not a proximal Giggle OKok so it's a dum pet peeve...sue me

*pokes Poke Jenna for making me rant*   Titter

Sims by Dasi:

Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2009, 11:00:13 am »

Ok since I've done this more that once I'm adding it to the dumb list.  Entering into an illogical debate with my spouse over the correct location for the remote control, which he keeps—next to the television Blink .

That makes no sense. Why have a remote if you have to get up and get it infront of the television? If you are at the television, just push the buttons on it. Remotes are so you don't HAVE to do that ...

I'd enter a debate over that one, too. Don't worry. LOL.

My other ride is a chocobo.
PinkSword

hiyaaa.

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2009, 03:18:33 pm »

hhahah funny stories u guys

i was once trash talking my teacher
and he heard everything
including me saying, '' omg he probably still lives with his mom, and jerkkz of on redtube everyday''

trouble

then i hear your soul , touches me the right way
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2009, 08:19:43 pm »

Ok since I've done this more that once I'm adding it to the dumb list.  Entering into an illogical debate with my spouse over the correct location for the remote control, which he keeps—next to the television Blink .

That makes no sense. Why have a remote if you have to get up and get it infront of the television? If you are at the television, just push the buttons on it. Remotes are so you don't HAVE to do that ...

I'd enter a debate over that one, too. Don't worry. LOL.

Thank you, finally the voice of reason Coffee2.  I'm going to direct my spouse to this thread Beer.

(Oooo I wouldn't want to have been in your shoes Pink Tee Hee)

Sims by Dasi:

DraculaBiscuits

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2009, 05:50:25 pm »

ROFL you guys are killing me here! i cant stop laughing.

My DeviantArt album<br />http://decomposedrose.deviantart.com/<br /><br />come see my simmies here!!<br /><br />http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=9
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 07, 2009, 12:01:25 am »

Ha ha, I'm sorry about that soulofthesea. That's the EXACT reason why I check the sign before I go in the bathroom, lol! Once I accidentally walked into the boys and when I saw guys I immediantly turned back and ran. Today we finished our testing around 1 something? I finished around 10 or 11 or something. We started at nine. I can't help that even though I TRY To go slow, I speed up and finish the test quickly and still ace it. It's weird.

ok, well, #1, the test was over English/Language Arts and we had to write a compostion for that test, and apparently since writing just ain't the thing at Mayde Creek they decided to give us all day. imagine that...being locked up in one room for at least eight hours....

and #2, mind you i had just woken up from my hour and a half nap and was still half-asleep when i needed the bathroom, so my brain wasn't really functioning right Coffee

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 07, 2009, 03:39:14 am »

Thumbs Up Recent dumbest event dreaming I was falling off a cliff and, in the process of franticly trying to save myself, rolling from the (completely safe) center of my king size bed to the edge & crashing to the floor—fits of laughter as I lay on the floor ROFL2.

Sims by Dasi:

soulofthesea

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2009, 02:47:57 pm »

this one just came back to me while the band was on a trip to Disney World (which we just got back from):

a couple years back, around June 2007, i was waiting with my brother and cousin to go on this ride called Rock N Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith. it was just me and my family, as well as my Aunt Tina, and cousins Jessica and Daniel on that trip. anyways, i was talking to Daniel and my brother while we were waiting to go into the pre-show area and i didn't hear the announcement that the automatic doors were about to open and i was standing right where they would swing by and hit someone in the face if they weren't paying attention. Daniel and my brother are kinda freaking out and saying "Ryan get outta the way! Move!" i just kinda rubbed it off and turned towards the door and SMACK! the door whacks me in the face and my nose started bleeding pretty bad. i think it bled for a good half hour after impact, but, call me crazy, i still went on the ride anyways, bloody nose and all.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 09:17:36 pm by soulofthesea » Logged

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
moo-moo

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2009, 10:05:49 am »

i was in science class when i was 12 and we had to do some sort of experiment using different liquids
anywho
there was some bottled water on a desk that i had to test next but i looked and it had dissapeared so i asked "where's the water" in a classroom that has 43 sinks and taps in it major DUH!!!
lol
onyxpetals
Escaped Asylum

I shall eat all your chocolates.

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2009, 11:37:19 am »

*chuckles* I always thought inside the mailbox or under the toilet would be a better spot. Tee Hee

well, i tend to leave the remote in the fridge. but my brother is worse, he leaves it in the freezer. Stupid

the lesson: get your munchies first before watching TV.

Micke
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2009, 01:39:53 pm »

When I was doing my military training we had to stand by our beds while they were inspecting them, the lockers and the areas we had been assigned to clean. All the groups had their own rooms and in every group there were 10 people and in my platoon we were 4 groups. We stood in our room waiting for one of the officers to come and inspect our room. The walls weren’t very thick and if you talked too loud you could hear it from the corridor. I stood there by my bed and I really needed to go and pee. After a while I said “Oh come on what’s taking so long?” and it came out a bit louder than I had expected and 2 seconds later we heard a loud banging on the door and our captain came in. The one that were the leader of my group commanded us to stand at attention while the captain inspected the room. The captain came over to me and started to inspect my bed and locker and I tried to pretend like nothing had happened while the others in my group tried their best not to burst out laughing.

The captain said that my bed looked like a mess and told me to fix it even though it was nothing wrong with it. When he left we all started laughing and I kept my mouth shut for the rest of my military training. Probably doesn't sound fun but if you'd been there and knew how our captain where as a person you'd understand. He was a guy who you got scared off if he started to smile.
maniac19642003
« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2009, 03:16:50 pm »

The dumbest thing I can remember doing is when I was a little kid and had a "paper" airplane inside the house throwing it around and knowing that my mom had a candle burning right around where I was playing, I threw the plane again and it landed right in the candle so I decided to stick my hand in the flame and pull the plane out while its on fire and burnt myself. DOH2
soulofthesea

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2009, 06:56:24 pm »

ouch maniac! that's gotta hurt! Tee Hee

not really dumb, but it was a funny situation:

this morning, for whatever reason, this guy that i hate with a burning passion was hanging out in my first period class during the morning announcements. when we started to say the pledge, he just glared at me and suddenly gave me this stupid lecture on respecting my country in the morning (he's in this military class, ROTC). by the end of the lecture, he asked me, "so how do ya feel 'bout disrespecting your country, Ryan?!" and i said, very calmy, "know what, Kevin? go eat a pickle, cuz i don't give a crap about what you just said!" Pickleride

I am here
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2009, 01:02:46 pm »

Lol! I've told someone to go swim in mayonnaise once. Don't mess with me!  Rock

Recently the dumbest thing I did was when I woke up to go get something to eat, and I slammed into a few doors on the way and tripped over some stuff and I was half asleep, and I ended up grabbing these green chili things instead of oranges, opened the can, took a bite, and that sure did wake me up, I was like, WTF!!!?!?!? Ha ha, never do that when you're half asleep! And I didn't notice that it was 3 a.m.

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16
  Print  

Jump to: