Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 12:30:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16
  Print  
Author Topic: The Dumbest Thing You Said or Did  (Read 70733 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: April 01, 2009, 09:16:57 pm »

i didn't say this, but:

during chemistry yesterday, we were figuring out the calculations for our latest experiment; how many moles of sodium hydroxide it takes to neutralize 0.1 moles of hydrochloric acid. anyways, one guy shouts out, "Mrs. Answer....uh...i mean...Mrs. Kar..." poor guy turned red as hell while we all laughed at him, including Mrs. Kar. Embarrassed

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 13, 2009, 06:42:08 am »

Letting two tiny monsters ( 6  & 8yrs old) scare me silly on april fools day not--once but 5 times between them.   What can I say I'm terrified of bugs... Tee Hee

I shall have my revenge someday, MUaHahaHA!!!

Sims by Dasi:

brat1083
« Reply #62 on: April 17, 2009, 11:51:45 pm »

When Dallas the TV series was popular there was a guy making western belt buckles with Scorpions in them. He payed 25 cents per Scorpian for a small one and 50 cents for a big one 5 inches or more, on a good day I could net about 10 dollars. To hunt scopians properly you tucked you jeans into your boot so that and stuff a sock in at the top so thay can't Crawl up your pants leg. I would go hunting in rocky area close to home. I got got a blister on my foot so I decided not to wear my boots. But I had got good at finding scorpians and handling them or so I though. I gently lifted a like rock were there might be one, well there were two I fixate on the big one. I thought the little one ran off to my left it did but it doubled back right up my pants leg and stung me just below my right knee. I was Sick for 3 Days it was like having the worst case of the flu you ever had..
soulofthesea

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2009, 11:38:52 am »

Haha! That is a great story! Nah, that wasn't dumb! I mean, well, it could've been, if he'd decided to kick your butt...but he didn't, and you two became good friends.  Grin

Today's dumb thing that I did, was in the form of a typo. Probably won't be as funny to anyone except myself and Jenna...but oh well.

I meant to type the word "surveys" but instead it ended up being "surveries".

That word now causes uncontrollable fits of laughter, at least for the two of us easily amused fools!  tongue

yeah, i had a typo thing, not too long ago. i was texting one of my friends, and i meant to text "rofl", but i spelled it, "roffle" Tongue
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 07:15:18 pm by soulofthesea » Logged

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 09, 2009, 11:40:22 am »

yeah, i had a typo thing, not too long ago. i was texting one of my friends, and i went to text "rofl", but i spelled it, "roffle" Tongue

When in normal conversation, I have a tendency to actually SAY "lol" and "rofl"  tongue

My other ride is a chocobo.
DarkDude28
Resident Zombie

Sith chef and Naria's master.

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 09, 2009, 02:29:54 pm »

I have the awesome super power of: I just had the remote four seconds ago, where the f*c* did it go?Huh???

No matter what or how clean of area of the room I put it in that's what happens. It coud be sitting on the coffee table and it would go poof.

Looking for some well inked sims? Look no farther then June, Martha, Janet, Susan, Tamera, Cyndy, Ashton, Laken, Edwin, and Jake.
soulofthesea

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 09, 2009, 02:33:41 pm »

ugh. i hate it when that happens! you could be sitting on the couch and the remote's right in front of you, and all of a sudden it will go, "and now, for my next trick, i just disappeared! find me if you can!" Laugh2

I am here
DarkDude28
Resident Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 09, 2009, 02:43:12 pm »

Yes, but making it reappear isn't as magical and takes about twenty minutes and by that time what you wanted to watch is over. *grumbles*

Looking for some well inked sims? Look no farther then June, Martha, Janet, Susan, Tamera, Cyndy, Ashton, Laken, Edwin, and Jake.
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 09, 2009, 02:46:18 pm »

I'm sure I'd forget where I put the remote if I ever watched TV.

I do however get it in my head that I'm going to do something, and by the time I've stood up, I've forgotten what it was. I'm lucky if I remember a few hours later, but mostly I just never remember.

My other ride is a chocobo.
DarkDude28
Resident Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 09, 2009, 02:47:39 pm »

Ooo that happens to me all the time. I've learned to always have pad and paper with me.

I don't watch TV much, it's more of when I watch a movie and want to rewind or pause or something,

DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 09, 2009, 03:05:45 pm »

I'm sure I'd forget where I put the remote if I ever watched TV.

I do however get it in my head that I'm going to do something, and by the time I've stood up, I've forgotten what it was. I'm lucky if I remember a few hours later, but mostly I just never remember.

Don't even get me started with remotes...Slap Tee Hee

When in normal conversation, I have a tendency to actually SAY "lol" and "rofl"  tongue

Oh man, I actually started to say "I lol'd" the other day in regular conversation.  Sure sign I've been online too much Wink.

Sims by Dasi:

kaoz666
J.M. Pescado Supporter

IN-FRAKKIN'-CREDIBLE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: June 09, 2009, 11:24:51 pm »

I once committed the most dreaded mistake one can ever do with a woman. An ex asked me is a particular outfit made her look chubby and I said "A lil' bit, but I like a lil' extra padding." One of the reasons she's an "ex", LMAO!!!

PixieStyx26

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 14, 2009, 04:51:03 pm »

My friend had a mounds and an almond joy and said. "Which one do you want?" And I said " I don't know which one has the nuts in it?" Dumbest moment of my life.  huh

:love1::spanish:<br /><br />Caution Tattooed Freak on a Leash may Bite<br /><br />When there\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s no future how can there be sin?-Sex Pistols
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: June 14, 2009, 05:03:50 pm »

I say dumb, or at least weird things all the time... my mouth has a tendency to work faster than my brain (which has a tendency to open my mouth before it's done thinking out what to say) Undecided

But the thing I remember the most, is from when I was a few years younger - I was talking to my grandmother (she was somewhere around 80 years old), and all of a sudden I bursted out: "You're lucky you still have your own teeth."
Well... she didn't...  Undecided

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
PANDAQUEEN

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 15, 2009, 08:49:19 pm »

I was working on an art project, mainly scripts for movies I want to do and when I went to staple, the stapler was empty. I refilled and pushed down on the stapler and stapled my thumb. I wanted to scream but I would have woken up my father. I was also in a manic state of being.

Note to self: Always use DEST edition of Insim...

Don't talk to any toy you don't know!
 -Mrs. Potato Head, Toy Story 2
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16
  Print  

Jump to: