Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 07:11:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16
  Print  
Author Topic: The Dumbest Thing You Said or Did  (Read 70863 times)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: June 16, 2009, 02:44:52 pm »

i know how that feels, panda. one time in third grade, the stapler wasn't working, and i thought i could fix it; i ended up stapling my thumb as well. it was no fun at all  Undecided

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 16, 2009, 05:38:58 pm »

This is slmost true of me:

Tech  support:    How may I help you?

Customer:    I'm writing my first email.

Tech  support:    OK,  and what seems to be the problem?

Customer:   Well, I have  the letter 'a' in the address, but how do I get the little circle around it? 

I can't tell you the dumbest thing I did, just can't. But that joke is pretty close.

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
brat1083
« Reply #77 on: June 17, 2009, 01:51:37 pm »

My bull ride

I was in Tech School and went to visit my house mate Jason family ranch. I was wearing my ropers that a brand of cowboy boots. His dad looked me over and said city slicker, I had worked in a feed lot I told him, but he told me those boots hadn’t seen an honest day’s work. I went out and mended fences with Jason. Jason dad examined our work, not bad for a city boy he told me, he was trying to get my goat.  He had a ring for breaking in horse he said you really want to show me something city boy ride that bull over there. He expected me to decline the offer, but I said what the hell I give a shot.  Jason just shook his head; you know he’s just trying to get to you. We put the riding gear on the bull the last thing you put on is a device called a cinch; this goes over the bulls male parts and real makes him mad. This is what causes him to real buck.  We cinched him up I looked him in the eye I saw hate and venom there. Jason got on his horse and his horse. To open the gate I got on with him still in the chute. He buck me off, I got back on I ready I shouted, Jason open the gate I last about two seconds. Jason dad was distracting the bull while Jason released the cinch, as I scrambled up the side of the coral. Nice try Guy Jason dad told me. Put back in the cut let me try it again. Jason dad nodded we reset the cinch I stayed on 7 seconds remember the lesson of the willow tree, flow with it. So I flowed with the bull. I won the respect of a hard working rancher, and more over I looked my bull in the eye, I took it on a challenge.   
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: June 30, 2009, 09:05:22 pm »

EX:
The most recent embarrasing thing i did (TMRAT) was just now i was struggling to open the window, and my extreemly HOT neighbor saw me, and at the time i was also staring at him.

so basically you just write the most embarrasing thing you did that day, or just generally recently...

Find me on moonlight <3
maou

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 10, 2009, 03:45:24 pm »

My uncle along side his wife and kids came to visit my dad. He had an acident any way before they came may slippers were ripped so I had to put on my mama's .Then my niece reminded me of putting these fem slippers. It was so acoward and embrassing.
maou

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 10, 2009, 03:48:27 pm »

having a cyber fight with Jenna and Padden.
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 11, 2009, 10:27:01 pm »

We went to a Walmart supercenter today. I walked in, took one look around, and stood there gaping.

It was pretty dumb. But seriously, I'd never seen a store SO BIG!!!!!  shocked My Dad made fun of me and told me not to get lost.  tongue

My other ride is a chocobo.
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: July 12, 2009, 12:34:01 am »

Did you ever get something stuck in your head and can't seem to get rid of it? Well, somewhere out of nowhere came the thought of The Carol Burnett Show. Remember when Carol and Harvey used to do those skits of movies out of the 1940's and 50's? They kept on calling each other darling.

I walked up to Phil, gave him a hug and whispered in his ear, "my darling" Then we, um, ah, you know, kissed. He hugged back and almost turned my rib cage into bone fragments. I grabbed onto his shoulders, going, "my darling" as I was slowly sliding down. Then I grabbed onto the front of his shirt sliding down more. "Oh my darling, the darkness is slowly creeping in. Everything is getting darker and darker. Oh, my darling, I can barely see you or anything anymore."

I slid down a bit more.

"My darling, when I take my last gasp of oxygen, I want only your name to be uttered from my lips before I go."

Then I slid down to his waist.

And, gravity being what it is, his pants flew down around his ankles, and so did I.

THUD!

I just stayed right where I was and didn't move a muscle. Then, I did the only thing I could thing of doing, I screamed, "OH MY DARLING!!" He took a few steps backwards, pulled his pants up, stepped over me muttering, "God, you're a sick _____."

That is a true story!

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
Eddie
« Reply #83 on: July 12, 2009, 02:06:54 am »

Crying(I know big boys don't cry) when I was still a teen for things my heart kept telling me to do, but I couldn't cause my mind was trapped me in my shocking reality instead of things teen do like: sneaking out, going to prom and parties,ect...Doing things related to my age and having fun being teen not having guilt and shame of finding my independency.
kaoz666
J.M. Pescado Supporter

IN-FRAKKIN'-CREDIBLE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: July 12, 2009, 03:21:30 am »

We went to a Walmart supercenter today. I walked in, took one look around, and stood there gaping.

It was pretty dumb. But seriously, I'd never seen a store SO BIG!!!!!  shocked My Dad made fun of me and told me not to get lost.  tongue

LMAO!!! That's alright, I had the same reaction the 1st time I went to Amsterdam. I saw things there I can't mention here because children read this board...LMAO!!!

But I have a new one...accidentally forgetting to copy the correct link to a webpage before hitting send. I effectively sent a Rick Roll link to my entire department at work. That's gonna be fun when I go into the office on Monday...

Grin

Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 12, 2009, 10:57:09 am »

But I have a new one...accidentally forgetting to copy the correct link to a webpage before hitting send. I effectively sent a Rick Roll link to my entire department at work. That's gonna be fun when I go into the office on Monday...

Grin

That's so much win, kaoz!!! Rick rolling is the best ... I hope the people at your office think so, too.  Wink

My other ride is a chocobo.
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 12, 2009, 10:42:26 pm »

i was talking to my friend this morning and this is how the conversation went:

Me: Next time you're standing next to me on the marching field, Rachel, I'll think of you as being Stevie Nicks standing next to Mick Fleetwood. *lol, because i'm six feet tall and a whole foot taller than her*
Rachel: How can that be?  Stevie's not that tall, is she? I thought she was normal height....
Me: No, she's 5' 1". Around your height.
Rachel: She looks taller on stage.
Me: That's cuz when she's on stage, she wear six-inch patform bloots.... (it was a while before i realized what i'd said)
Rachel, Tina, and Steven: ROFL2 ROFL
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 10:56:44 pm by soulofthesea » Logged

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
brat1083
« Reply #87 on: July 13, 2009, 03:23:50 pm »

To make modern Electronics you put down a layer of solder on the pads and then place componet on the solder. You do this with very precise machines. Then you melt the solder in a reflow oven.
When I was working at Nokia we had these POS reflow ovens, the ovens were made in Germany called Ersa. We had problems with the air circulation motor going out all the time, this happen in the hottest part of the ovens of coarse. I took about 2 hours to change these motor out.

So the Ersa Engineers came over from Germany to solve the problems after they had changed designs and motor manufacture and suggest 5 modification that didn't work. Well they put on the new motors on my line and assured me the factory manager and the VP of North American Operations. That this was the end all and be all fix. I was told if there were any problems with the new motors call the Ersa Engineers.

Ersa new motor it went out after 4 hours at operating temp. On one the lines that I covered then the on the next line and then started dying all over the factory.

Effy was new product and I was helping him setup the new line as well as covering two lines of my own.  Effy was an engineer from Isreal was talking to the Ersa Engineers from Germany. So the Ersa Engineers were installing the new motors on Effy's line. I walked up to them and siad "I thought you guys Knew how to make ovens". I got a go to hell look and realized that with Effy there it was very UN cool of me to say that to a bunch of Germany Guys.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 05:53:50 pm by brat1083 » Logged
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 13, 2009, 05:09:56 pm »

I wouldn't know where to begin....

Live Laugh Love
Shicala
Princess of Shu

Theme: You're The Best Around

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 14, 2009, 12:08:08 pm »

When typing out something to my husband years ago, I meant to type "express" but what came out and was sent was "sexpress" wow was my mind subconciously in the gutter or what?  YAY
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16
  Print  

Jump to: