Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:40:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16
  Print  
Author Topic: The Dumbest Thing You Said or Did  (Read 69873 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
GravyTrain10

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2009, 01:06:22 pm »

what im about to tell you may cause you to lose all, if any, previously held respect for me because it is so dang dumb.

My father and I were in the car, and one of my favorite Stevie Wonder songs came on, and I turned to my dad and said

"If Stevie Wonder is blind, how can he hear the songs he sings?:

Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed

"Its time for..."
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2009, 05:56:46 pm »

LOL GravyTrain! That's so funny, I've done that before.

This is kinda off topic, but once the teacher made a joke.

How does a man that can't speak buy sunglasses? I made it so difficult, and I got really confused, but he can just hand it to the cashier, DUH!

Then I made myself more confused, when he asked,
How does a man that is blind ask for sunglasses? I flipped out and I couldn't figure it out, but he can just say, "I would like some sunglasses." He's just blind! DUH!

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2009, 10:34:21 pm »

Reminds me of the time I kept trying to point out a location to a blind guy.

"It's right over there," I said. "See?"

...boy did I feel stupid afterwards.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
nikkidanielle
Head Banana Sundae

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2009, 11:48:41 pm »

Dumbest thing I did?

Reunited with my boyfriend, lol. Back in December on new year's eve, he broke up with me. Why? He had burnt his dinner the night before and felt it was my fault. By that Monday he came to me apologizing for it. So after talking about 4 hours we decided to give it another try.

Like I said, it was a dumb move for me because tonight on Valentine's, I had wanted us to be together, to go out and have fun. He said he didn't celebrate Valentine's because he is a 'realist'. I asked him to buy me dinner instead, he said he rather cook and to be at his place at 9 pm. I get there and surprise, surprise-he's not there. At 9:30 pm he calls me and says he won't be home for another 25-30 min because he was still playing basketball with his brother. I wasn't mad at all, I tell him ok and I went and bought a burger and went to the park across the street from his place to wait. He calls around 10 to say he was home. I get there, see his car and his brother's car and knock on his door. 5 knocks and 2 minutes later he still hadn't answer his door. It was raining, not heavy but light, I already had a cold so as soon as I got home I called him. He asked if I was coming over, I told him I had been there but he didn't answer. He said why didn't I call. I said honestly, I didn't think about it since I had just gotten off the phone with you saying I was coming. He said whatever and not to call him anymore  because he doesn't believe our relationship was going to work out. Oh the irony lol!

No man goes before his time - unless the boss leaves early.~Groucho Marx
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2009, 09:01:22 am »

Oh god, how that would piss me off. Stay away from him, LOL!

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2009, 06:40:43 pm »

yep I have to raise my hand to that as the dumbest thing I've ever done as well, i.e.:  Having more then one conversation with a boneheaded ex.

Eyebrow hmmm come to think of it I don't have any ex's only Y's.... Hmmm

Sims by Dasi:

nikkidanielle
Head Banana Sundae

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2009, 07:08:37 pm »

I know!

But there are other things I've done that made me say, Why did I do that?

LOL for example when I was in middle school, it was pouring with rain. I had an umbrella and there were other kids with and without umbrellas. Those who had them were being asked by the kids without ones to walk them to class. There were these guys I didn't like so to avoid being asked I decided to cross the school yard. The school yard was flooded and I fell into a hole of water angry

I got up and everyone was laughing. I just brushed the mud off, held my head high and continued on to class Wink

No man goes before his time - unless the boss leaves early.~Groucho Marx
Eliskuya in darkness

spinning around and around au au au!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2009, 09:19:30 pm »

*Grumble* I had alot of cigars and I feel sick now  Cry but I'll do something dumbest again  Grin
rachel039926
Pixie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2009, 11:23:18 am »

I was playing Tomb Raider, died, and out of anger yelled "sh*t me!" and Tyler[boyfriend] laughed at me. I really don't know why I said that.. just happened, and he won't ever let me let it down.

Mod Edit:
Watch the language, rachel. PG-13, remember.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 10:55:43 pm by Jenna » Logged

xWell, it must be difficult being so gorgeousx
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2009, 04:33:34 pm »

on the way home from school:

dad: how was your day?
me: grr...
dad: that bad, eh?
me: *all depressed* no, everything's fine...
dad: please don't start this denying crap, again, Ryan...
me: nothing's fine!...er, everything's fine...!?

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Eliskuya in darkness

spinning around and around au au au!

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2009, 04:37:08 am »

I was playing Tomb Raider, died, and out of anger yelled "sh*t me!" and Tyler[boyfriend] laughed at me. I really don't know why I said that.. just happened, and he won't ever let me let it down.

I agree Cheesy really? wow poor you and I had a bad time amiga  ROFL2
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 09:22:12 pm by Jenna » Logged
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2009, 06:45:30 pm »

today, after the state standardized testing (which was the whole school day, 7:30-2:35) and a hour and a half nap (i finished at noon), i almost walked into the girl's restroom! thank god one of the principals was there to guide me to the boy's.... Embarrassed

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2009, 09:17:12 pm »

Ha ha, I'm sorry about that soulofthesea. That's the EXACT reason why I check the sign before I go in the bathroom, lol! Once I accidentally walked into the boys and when I saw guys I immediantly turned back and ran. Today we finished our testing around 1 something? I finished around 10 or 11 or something. We started at nine. I can't help that even though I TRY To go slow, I speed up and finish the test quickly and still ace it. It's weird.

Hmph, another stupid thing I did was (on a video we were watching.)in the tundra there were these giant hamster things, my friend told me what they were but I forgot, and I yelled out, "WHY THE HECK ARE MUTATED HAMSTERS IN THE TUNDRA??"
My friend elbowed me and said to shut up, that they weren't hamsters. Lol. I REALLY thought they were hamsters!! REALLY!
Ha ha ha.

Then when I was in a play in kindergarden, I was super ooper nervous and I ended up doing good, but at the end when we exited, I WALKED THE WRONG WAY! My bff Justus was going, "Madi, Madi, Madi, Madi" in a quite snappy voice, and the teacher in front of me was motioning for me to turn around, and I looked behind me and saw Justus and then ran the right way. Everyone laughed at me, and they caught it on tape and my mom and ex boyfriend KEPT IT! (We shoulda went to AFV! LOL!) Some day I'll post it on the internet and link you guys. Wink

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2009, 09:24:59 pm »

Today at work, I got called into my supervisor's office...

"So, Jenna, have you thought over the promotion offer?" he asks me.
"Yeah, I'll take it," I replied.

...so now I'm the lead of the QA (Quality Assurance) department at work. While I should feel excited, I have this overwhelming sense of dread; like I just did something really dumb. Hah.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2009, 10:31:15 pm »

Ok since I've done this more that once I'm adding it to the dumb list.  Entering into an illogical debate with my spouse over the correct location for the remote control, which he keeps—next to the television Blink .

Sims by Dasi:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16
  Print  

Jump to: