Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 06:49:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16
  Print  
Author Topic: The Dumbest Thing You Said or Did  (Read 70704 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: September 04, 2009, 03:31:57 am »

Cheesy hehe. you guys make me laugh!

Amazingly I don't do many dumb things or say many dumb things.. and its amazing because if you ever meet my family you'd understand

The dumbest thing I've recently did.. Tried to open a book.. turns out it was a box that looks like a book!

Dumbest thing I recently said.. nothing.. although my sister did say something pretty silly.
Her: You're bleeding!
Me: Yeah, I've noticed that happens when you get cut. *note the sarcasm!*

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: September 04, 2009, 10:25:33 am »

Lol, you sister is REALLY smart.

Okay, yesterday, (and some time last week) I was at Karli and Kody's house on their porch. Their dog Hooch got out, so I jumped the rail to ggo get him, but, I didn't want to cut my feet open on the rocks, so I swung my foot over to where it was on the porch, and that aporch is falling apart, and has nails sticking out of it, and I stepped on one, TWICE. really? REALLY!?

I don't have a tetnus shot either, I don't know if I ever got one.

Find me on moonlight <3
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 04, 2009, 11:52:56 am »

You really should go to the doctor, especially if the nails are old and rusty. Tetanus causes lock-jaw, which can be lethal.

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: September 04, 2009, 12:26:45 pm »

I probably should, but I can't anyway because I don't even have a doctor right now, my old one was a Romianian freak who is really old, and I didn't get a new one yet.

Find me on moonlight <3
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 04, 2009, 12:48:45 pm »

You don't have to go to a specific doctor to get a tetanus shot, silly. Just go to the town clinic, explain what happened and they will examine your foot, then give you the shot.

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #125 on: September 04, 2009, 08:12:22 pm »

We don't have a town clinic, or any clinic, the only one we could find is the one my dad went to to get his arm fixed when he broke it, and they closed.

Find me on moonlight <3
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 04, 2009, 11:25:04 pm »

Got a hospital? Go there, they see non-emergency patients.

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127 on: September 04, 2009, 11:28:17 pm »

THEY DO!?

I recently let a five year old beat me up, and he cried when I twisted his arm a little bit...lol...

Find me on moonlight <3
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 05, 2009, 10:52:03 am »

this happened last night as the Foster game during the third quarter. not really dumb, but a funny situation:

ok, so, the Mighty Ram Band's UIL competition show is entitled "Thrill Ride", right? right! and what's the name of our opener? "Roller Coaster"! so, the drum majors decided it'd be a great idea to act like we were on a roller coaster while we were in the stands. keep in mind, though that we already performed our halftime show and were still pumped that we did better this week than at the Alamodome last week. anyways, so we did the whole roller coaster thing, y'know, strapping in, going up the hill, down the hill, hitting the curves. we had such a good time, everyone in the band was laughing by the time we were done. and the looks on the Martinettes' faces were priceless, too. I looked over there (their area is right next to the band's) and I could tell they were thinking, "What the hell is wrong with the band?!"

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #129 on: September 05, 2009, 11:29:35 am »

Lol, that sounds like fun!

Okay, today I ran outside like a freak to catch Clay, and all these people sat there watching me and laughing because I was running super slow trying to "catch" him, and I was singing the bat man theme song, so I look over and Karli and Kody's dad (who already thinks I am crazy) is watcing me with this look on his face like "What is wrong with you you demented little retard!?"... lol, I was seriously laughing so hard when I saw him!

Find me on moonlight <3
greypersephone

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 05, 2009, 03:22:58 pm »

I was in a meeting with the owner of the company I work for a couple of weeks ago and she was talking about how this client calls her when they want something and then ignore her whenever she calls. I said " Oh so your like their booty call". It totally slipped out and I was pretty sure I was fired. Fortunately she didn't hear me but the other people in the room did. She couldn't figure out why the hell everyone around her was laughing. Note to self-Internal dialog should be just that, internal.

Evil shenanigans!
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 28, 2009, 08:06:24 am »

Rofl.

My friend slept over the other day, and we were sleeping outside in a tent and we could see up into the stars.
And she goes "It's late ain't it?" I said yes. Then she said "It's dark ain't it?" Again, I said yes. then she said "it's night time ain't it?" I cracked up and said "really? would never of guessed." *I use a lot of sarcasm..*

And mum got back from the stores with food shopping and me being me, asked her if the shop was open.. Anyone say blonde much?

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 30, 2009, 04:22:51 pm »

lol, nice response on the darkness, Mad Hatter.

yesterday during lunch, we were talking about our parents, and Kathleen complimented about how nice Denise's mom was by saying, "Your mom's really nice Denise. Hard to believe you came out of her...."

OK, it wasn't really that dumb, but the way she said it was. seriously, I damn near fell out of my chair, and even had tears in my eyes, I was laughing so hard.

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #133 on: September 30, 2009, 04:34:57 pm »

Lol that is SOO funny!

Not really dumb, but on my freinds part embarassing. Today on the bus my freind was listening to music and it got all quiet so I was like "Justin get your hand out of your pants!" Really loud and he didn't hear me, so he looks up and everyone's looking at him like "EWw!" It was HILARIOUS!

Find me on moonlight <3
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 01, 2009, 09:23:26 pm »

HAHA! That's funny!

About a week ago, my husband was talking about a famous "cat burglar" and he fully finished the story and waited for me to respond to him. I sat there for a few seconds, thinking hard, and then I asked, "Why would anyone want to steal kittens? It can't be a very high-paying industry." Brandon just looked at me for a minute, realized that I was serious, then started to laugh hysterically. When he composed himself, he had to explain to me what the term "cat burglar" really means. How was I to know?

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16
  Print  

Jump to: