Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 06:43:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16
  Print  
Author Topic: The Dumbest Thing You Said or Did  (Read 69896 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #165 on: January 19, 2010, 01:14:27 am »

Wow madkitty, that's just great!

Haha, dumbest thing I have done lately:
After an extremely long argument via myspace mail:

Me: I can tell people what I want about you, none of it is anywhere near as bad as what you say about me!
Friend: No you can't, because I never told anyone that!
Me: Your kidding? Then how do people know?!
ten minutes later
Friend: Ayy... what's up?

^the thing I did stupid, was liking HIM. He's pretty dumb XD

Find me on moonlight <3
zammy

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: January 22, 2010, 03:08:54 pm »

I got a little upset because my boyfriend (who I recently got into Sims and have been his teacher with it and everything) downloaded the Awesome Mod and I didn't want it because it doesn't do the teen pregnancy and conflicts with other things... To be fair, I blame hormones and, as soon as I got upset, I hit myself and said "Are you KIDDING me?" XD

My Sims (2) Blog: The Sims in Wonderland
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #167 on: January 28, 2010, 10:39:39 am »

I've got a tendency to speak before I think - something that lies to the family...
I say the wrong names very often, and I've got a tendency to temporarily forget names on people close to me (like my boyfriend, or cousins, for example).
I've also managed to present myself as my mother's son once, and my father managed to present himself as my brother's mom.
My mother has a tendency to call my brother's name when she means me (our names are quite similar, so I guess it's undestandable). But she and my grandmother has several times called my aunt's name when they mean me. Our names aren't even slightly similar.  huh

Oh, and last weekend, I managed to slip in the stairs twice in the span of two days, hitting myself on the exact same spot (still got a huge bruise all over my butt...). One of the times, I was on my way to my room with my dinner. The genious commentary after finding myself sprawled over the bottom stairs, dinner all over the hallway, was "And that was that dinner..." Limping back up, I managed to save at least some of the food. But I can imagine it must have looked quite hilarious Undecided
The first time, too. Slipping, and going BUMP BUMP BUMP "...ouch!"
« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 10:47:21 am by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 05, 2010, 09:56:01 am »

For nearly a year I have been chatting with Zordac, he in Indiana, me in Hawaii. I have told him (and all of you, hence the name Angela Wallsmacker) that I have a tendency to walk into walls, quite often, unfortunately for the wall. I had the feeling he may have thought that I couldn't be doing all the crazy, clumsy things I do...(I fell into my fish pond, I slipped on my concrete patio, Tripped over cats, I got tangled up in vines and got caught on a wire fence by my shorts (all many more times than once, and that is to just mention a few things) Well, I now live with Zordac here in Indiana...and I finally walked face first into a wall and made a loud thump...fortunately he heard it (and asked if was ok  Cheesy) at least I got that out of the way and he now knows that I truly do those things...and it won't be the last time...that I'm sure of.  Grin

Live Laugh Love
Ruffnut
aka KyleTheArtist

Totally Crazy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #169 on: March 19, 2010, 11:25:10 am »

While watching Star Wars Prequel Trilogy with mother-in-law and Husband, I saw Yoda and I said," Oh look! It's that little goblin guy! What's his face..Yogurt!" My husband looked at me and said," he is Yoda." I felt so bad," Well, they both star with Yo!" My husband chuckled," True. You're still silly."

I never felt so stupid in my life, I don't even know why I called him that!

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 19, 2010, 01:36:44 pm »

Have you ever seen the Mel Brooks movie by the name of Space Balls, maybe?

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 19, 2010, 01:55:05 pm »

I love that movie! Even though Pizza the Hut still grosses me out whenever I see him. X(

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Ruffnut
aka KyleTheArtist

Totally Crazy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #172 on: March 19, 2010, 05:36:23 pm »

Have you ever seen the Mel Brooks movie by the name of Space Balls, maybe?

yeah I did actually, few years back. There was some one named yogurt there?  rolleyes

madkitty
Total Noob

Somewhat on Hiatus

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 19, 2010, 06:29:40 pm »

Haha, yeah, Yoda is Yogurt in that movie.

Ruffnut
aka KyleTheArtist

Totally Crazy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #174 on: March 19, 2010, 06:35:22 pm »

El Oh El. I see what happened here nao :lol:

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: March 20, 2010, 11:01:57 am »

*bangs head slowly and painfully on a desktop filled with carpet tacks because it feels so good when she STOPS*

SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 20, 2010, 11:47:09 am »

I love that movie! Even though Pizza the Hut still grosses me out whenever I see him. X(

Oh my gosh! Thank goodness I'm not the only one. Everytime I see Pizza the Hut, I want to throw up...especially when the robotic assistant with the Kanye West glasses starts eating him. EW!

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 20, 2010, 12:23:53 pm »

Yeah, that is one of the nastiest things I've seen in a movie, myself! Talk about mondo-mega barfage wanting to happen when I see that...

madkitty
Total Noob

Somewhat on Hiatus

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: March 20, 2010, 12:48:21 pm »

Eurgh, same. I made the mistake of watching that movie when I had the flu. That was one of the dumbest things I've done...

Ruffnut
aka KyleTheArtist

Totally Crazy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #179 on: March 21, 2010, 01:56:18 am »

I have to see this movie again, because I have no clue what is going on here o_O

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16
  Print  

Jump to: