Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 11:43:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16
  Print  
Author Topic: The Dumbest Thing You Said or Did  (Read 70630 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: March 21, 2010, 11:56:08 am »

Uh....does talking about Pizza the Hut count as breaking the rules of "no anything nasty"? Oops, sorry. I was thinking of the spam thread. Embarrassed Add that to the list of dumb things I've done, since I'm here. *walks away embarrassed*

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: April 01, 2010, 05:51:18 am »

I was talking to my boyfriend and we got onto the subject of rain (Don't ask) and I said I liked it long and hard.. I didn't realise until after about 10 minutes why he wouldn't stop laughing.

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: April 01, 2010, 09:01:21 am »

HARHAR!! I would have laughed too, that was funny!

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
nikkidanielle
Head Banana Sundae

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 15, 2010, 09:26:13 pm »

Me-One day, I had to go to the basement for something. Now since the house is old, the basement tends to flood with sewage water. On this day I had a really bright idea-instead of putting my size 8 shoes on, I put my on my dad's size 16 workboots because they're leather or something and I thought, These are much better! Nevermind that my boots are sitting right next to his rolleyes I'm going downstairs and of course I trip because one of the boots came off as I was walking. I managed to save myself by jumping off the last step but right into the puddle of sewage water, ruining my brand new socks. I put the workboots back on, throw the socks in the wash, grabbed whatever it was I getting from the basement and head upstairs tripping all along the way.

My dad-this morning around 11:30 am or later, my dad was heading downstairs to work on the electrics and I say, "I'm going to cook hamburgers for lunch." My stepmom says she was cooking herself one after work and my dad tells him to cook him one since he had to leave soon. So I ask isn't it dangerous for me to be cooking while he's working on electrics. He says, "No it's safe because electricity is gas" My stepmom and I started laughing and after a minute he said he meant that the stove was gas.

No man goes before his time - unless the boss leaves early.~Groucho Marx
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 16, 2010, 05:51:56 pm »

Okay, this one isn't what I said, it's what my mom said.

Me and my mom were driving past McDonalds and she happened to mention how bad it is for you, and we got to talking about that case a few years back where that person sued McDonald's for "making them fat". My mom said, "God, that's stupid. No one held a gun to the guy's head and told him to eat there everyday. Letting that guy win the case was the legal system's way of enouraging people to be fat, but also to be stupid and not take any responsibility for their own actions. This is why the US is the fattest country in the world....well, maybe us or Hawaii."

I just looked at her for a sec to see if she would catch her mistake, but she didn't. So I told her, "Mom...Hawaii is a state, here in the US."

She was just like, "Oh...I forgot."

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
Ruffnut
aka KyleTheArtist

Totally Crazy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #185 on: April 16, 2010, 06:25:19 pm »

Jamie: this made me chuckle.
nikkidanielle: Happens all the time to me! XD

I was playing sims few days a go and Tybalt was being goof that he is, completely ignored my orders and walked to do something else. I start screaming at him colorfully and my husband just mumbles," I doubt he hears you..." To which I reply, "Yes he does! He doesn't have headphones on!"
H: Well maybe he doesn't, I doubt it can go through computer screen.
Me: It should! I tell him to do one thing, he does another! I said go feed your daughter!
H: You realize how silly this conversation is?
M: I find our conversation involving my favorite sims stupidity amusing. Don't you?
H: No, I think you need a brake and realize, I asked you for a cup of coffee 10 minutes ago...
M: Oh...

I'm natural blond, that's my excuse XD

soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 16, 2010, 10:09:24 pm »

I went to the funeral of my friend's dad this evening, and one of the things the family put on display outside the chapel was the "Top 5 Questions Steve Van Dyke Would Ask St. Peter at the Pearly Gates":

5. "No offense, but I don't have to wear that white, shiny dress you have to wear, right?"

4. "Do you get the Phillies' game in high-definition up here?"

3. "Do you guys eat Philly Cheesesteak and cheese pizza every day?"

2. "Can you put the Phillies' logo on my wings?"

1. "I see you have some trouble with your angels, mind if I train them?"

Yeah, in case you didn't catch it, Mr. Van Dyke was raised in Philidelphia, and he's a huge Phillies fan. rolleyes

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
nikkidanielle
Head Banana Sundae

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 17, 2010, 06:23:08 pm »

soulofthesea: That's such a cool idea. I may have to do that cool
KyleTheArtist: Ha! That's me and family almost every night! We all play video games and we always have to repeat ourselves when talking but it's no use because we still won't listen Cheesy

No man goes before his time - unless the boss leaves early.~Groucho Marx
Ruffnut
aka KyleTheArtist

Totally Crazy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #188 on: April 28, 2010, 09:53:41 pm »

I was eating jelly before and it made farting noise as I tried to suck it in. My husband stared at me," I'm sorry, but you got me a noisy jelly..."
him: Well, that's what she said...
me: I didn't say...Oh...OH! You're just cruel...

And he laughed at me! xD

DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: May 30, 2010, 04:24:51 pm »

So my daughters have been driving me nuts.  They've opted lately to play with each other on the computer (i.e., disney fairies etc.,) but they tend to go into another room and call directions to each other.  Anyhow I asked my youngest one day "hey where are you headed?"  She says, "I'm going to play with my sister," then grabs her computer and heads for the living room.

So I sigh, "You know back in my day playing with your sister usually meant you were both in the same room..." (Yep, I did the back in my day thing, Titter)

Without missing a beat her sister walks from her room grinning and says:

"Gee, mom they didn't have walkie-talkies back then? Wow, you're older then I thought."  DOH

The little stinker. Eyebrow

Sims by Dasi:

wwesimmer

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: May 30, 2010, 04:47:19 pm »

My mom and me were painting my older brothers room (he was supposed to be helping but wut eve) so we were watching whichever music awards it was that kanye west interrupted taylor swift. so lady gaga who i love was performing paparazzi and somehow the three of us got on the subject of her gender and my mom was like "ok if she has both, since she's rich why doesn't she just get it removed and just be a girl" and brother said yeah! so i responded "oh someone told me it was just a little one so it doesn't matter" i didn't realize until a few moments later why my mom was yelling and saying i was going crazy while my brother was cracking up laughing. i didn't mean it was tiny like guys are constantly worried about i just meant it was just a random appendage....smh
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 30, 2010, 05:14:51 pm »

Please, please, please, use proper capitalization and punctuation, your post was just a wee bit hard to read without them...

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
marcolopez

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 11, 2010, 02:28:08 am »

rule of thumb in my house: never repeat what dad says and guess what I repeated what he said anyway.
marcolopez

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 12, 2010, 10:31:53 am »

I did something stupid on a public form and spammed too many times, hotlinked too many pictures and made the admin mad. I learned something from my experience messing up is a part of growing up.

please delete this topic
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 12, 2010, 11:20:26 am »

No, I'm not going to delete anything. The topic was started by someone else and many people enjoy posting in it and poking fun at themselves. If you want to go and edit out what you said, do it, but don't be surprised if people look down on you for being a chicken about leaving your mistakes to be seen by others.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16
  Print  

Jump to: