Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:37:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16
  Print  
Author Topic: The Dumbest Thing You Said or Did  (Read 69892 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: September 10, 2010, 03:38:13 pm »

Saving the money it would take to replace it is always an awesome thing, too.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Zooey
aka The Creeper

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: September 29, 2010, 02:58:06 am »

"But, ma'am, I didn't make him a nerd, his mother did!"
7th year, elementary school, to the Biology professor. Got a big nice F that day  tongue

« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 07:57:16 am by Zooey » Logged

Please? *makes puppy face*
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: September 29, 2010, 04:32:47 am »

Did you know I bounce when I hit the floor? Yeah.. I found that out yesterday.
I was talking to my dad about clumsy people and how they fall over anything, what did I do?
I tripped over air, hit the bottom step, bounced off the step then hit the floor..
I have about six bruises on my hips and other places.

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: September 29, 2010, 03:17:55 pm »

You mean, like, today? Well, yesterday morning I fell out of bed. So, today is still in question. Cheesy

Live Laugh Love
Zooey
aka The Creeper

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: September 30, 2010, 02:29:07 am »

You mean, like, today? Well, yesterday morning I fell out of bed. So, today is still in question. Cheesy
Grin LOL! Yeah, actually that happened to me last week. But, luckily, I've got a low bed, so I didn't hurt myself (too much Wink )

Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: September 30, 2010, 08:25:53 am »

I fall out of my bed a lot. Normally when its hot cause I tend to sleep on the edge then.

I had a mind blank today.
I was standing outside a resturant with my dad.. and I said the first thing that popped into my head (always gets me into trouble or giggles).. I said 'I wonder where we are'. My dad couldn't stop laughing. Neither could I once I realised what I'd said

No more hiding
Zooey
aka The Creeper

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: September 30, 2010, 08:40:23 am »

I fall out of my bed a lot. Normally when its hot cause I tend to sleep on the edge then.

I had a mind blank today.
I was standing outside a resturant with my dad.. and I said the first thing that popped into my head (always gets me into trouble or giggles).. I said 'I wonder where we are'. My dad couldn't stop laughing. Neither could I once I realised what I'd said
Grin

HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #217 on: October 02, 2010, 03:42:31 pm »

This may not be the dumbest but its certainly one my husband never forgets to make fun of me for.

1998, my second year living in an apartment with my fiancee now husband and our 2yr old son.  (yea yea thats not even the dumb part yet)  I decide to make spaghetti for dinner, and instead of adding lowry's seasoning salt to the meat, I added cinnamon.  I tried to scrape as much of it out and cover the flavor up with pepper and oregano. 
   Well I knew I wasn't going to eat it so I packed it all up for my husbands work lunch.  He gets it to work, warms it up, everyone's all OOO'ing and AHHH'ing over the huge spaghetti lunch he's got.  After eating one bite he tastes the cinnamon and couldn't choke it down, spit it right back into the container.  Now that was 10 years ago and thats the first story he tells when he's trying to make fun of my cooking.  Whatta jerk lol.  Wish I had something funnier to share but my mental harddrive just couldn't find anything better in its memory.  Darn near crashed it recalling this one lol.

Cheers  Grin

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: October 07, 2010, 11:41:08 am »

One of the dumbest things I did was yesterday when we took my son to his school for the first time for a bit of orientation. I forgot to turn off my cell phone. Now, for some of you, this might not be a problem, but my daughter likes to send picture texts to me that are kind of rude in nature. (I, in turn, send them to Squinge and God only knows what he does with them from there. Anyhoooo...) Again, for some of you this may not pose a problem. But, lemme tell ya, it's a MASSIVE problem when your picture text alert tone screams (right in the middle of the meeting), "Welcome to f-in' Deadwood!! Can be combative." Needless to say, I have changed it to an Oompa Loompa song from the original Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory movie... NOT the one from Family Guy. Cheesy

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: October 07, 2010, 01:17:22 pm »

Oh-ho-ho! My dumbness is never so interesting, Paden.

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
Zooey
aka The Creeper

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: October 11, 2010, 01:42:58 pm »

One of the dumbest things I did was yesterday when we took my son to his school for the first time for a bit of orientation. I forgot to turn off my cell phone. Now, for some of you, this might not be a problem, but my daughter likes to send picture texts to me that are kind of rude in nature. (I, in turn, send them to Squinge and God only knows what he does with them from there. Anyhoooo...) Again, for some of you this may not pose a problem. But, lemme tell ya, it's a MASSIVE problem when your picture text alert tone screams (right in the middle of the meeting), "Welcome to f-in' Deadwood!! Can be combative." Needless to say, I have changed it to an Oompa Loompa song from the original Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory movie... NOT the one from Family Guy. Cheesy

LoL  Laugh!!!

soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: November 25, 2010, 07:46:34 pm »

I was at Starbucks with a few friends not too long ago, when I said, "Wow! It smells like coffee in here!" No duh! DOH

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: November 27, 2010, 02:15:11 am »

Me: Hey mum?
Mum: Yeah?
Me: If its 3am in London now, what time will it be in 24 hours there?
Mum: Are you serious?
Me: Yes. Why?
Mum: Think about what you just said.
Me: D'oh!

XD And then another one,
Friend: So whats the news?
Me: I'm going to be an uncle!
Friend: ....Whut?
Me: I meant I'm going to have a nephew!

No more hiding
babygirl246024

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: December 26, 2010, 09:13:47 am »

Oh wow... i was laughing so hard at all these funny stories.  Grin

Ive said so many dumb things that i wouldnt even know where to begin....
One of the dumbest things ive ever done was.... i slid down my stairs in a laundry basket when i was like 5. It wasnt fun. My face hit the wall and a tooth busted my lip open. I cant remeber but the tooth might have actually gone all the way through my lip. I think it did... Sooo not fun.  Another thing i did was stand on the edge of a foot stool. I was trying to get something off/put something on the coat tree, cant remeber, i stepped on the very edge of the foot stool and i fell off it. That wouldnt have been so bad if i just fell cause i landed on my feet but the stool came up and hit me in the stomach. Sad knocked the wind out of me big time. My mom found me in the living room crying while i was trying to breath... Not the best experiences... at least the foot stool was soft fabric instead of wood. That would have been so much worse....
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 01:35:01 pm by babygirl246024 » Logged
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: December 29, 2010, 06:42:39 am »

Oh my sister has so many dumb moments.

Me: I'm buying glitter hairspray!
Sister: Where are you gonna wear that?
Me: On my hair, was that not obvious?

XD And then earlier today I asked when Friday was and my sisters fiance answered that it was generally at the end of the working week, or on a Friday.

No more hiding
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16
  Print  

Jump to: