Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 10:14:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ok soo..  (Read 3111 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
baLLet_doLLy

View Profile
« on: January 23, 2009, 05:27:11 pm »

Ok so I would really really appreciate it if anyone could make me this house. It is for a family with a single mom, a toddler daughter, and two twin teenage daughters. I would appreciate it if the mom had the master bedroom, the toddler had the room by the mom and the bathroom inbetween the other two bedrooms was shared by the teens. I have Holiday Edition, University, Teen Stuff, Nightlife, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Pets, Open for Business, and the H&M Stuff. Please furnish it. You can include any custom content too. Thanks to anyone who wants to take on this task. I tried and it didn't turn out even close to good.

Please use the sims in paris nursery set 4 at: http://simsinparis.net/nursery.php?start_from=3&ucat=&archive=&subaction=&id=& for the toddler's room.

And please use this for the master bedroom: http://www.reflexsimsforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3345&d=1199438197

And thanks again very much anyone who will even attempt this.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 09:34:57 pm by baLLet_doLLy » Logged

blahh. blahh. blahh.
clc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 02:50:03 pm »

O.k i can give this a try in the first two weeks of febuary(really busy and im doing other requests), the floor plan may not be exact. Wink
I will try to get the house as close as i can, but you may need to wait. rolleyes

So if anyone else feels like this task feel free!!! Wink

clc Cheesy
baLLet_doLLy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2009, 10:45:19 pm »

its totally ok take as long as u like. i dont need it right away. and thanks.

blahh. blahh. blahh.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: