Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 01:39:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Should i get Freetime Or Apartment Life?  (Read 7310 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Dudettes

View Profile
« on: January 25, 2009, 09:56:05 am »

I was wondering Freetime is better or Apartment Life.  Undecided
Just curious.....anyone who have those games, please tell me why i should choose one of them a best game....
NOOOO...I will not get save for Sims 3 because my computer isn't really good capable enough for Sims 3.
Soo I may order Freetime or Apartment Life off of Wal-Mart online with my X-mas gift card...
Please tell me which to choose between those two...
It's soo confusing... huh
Thank you.  Cheesy

Skinny jeans:<br />gotta a thing them boyz...
Lilymayrose

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2009, 05:35:59 pm »

Apartment Life would be my choice over FreeTime...the objects and gameplay add a different dimension... the hobbies in Freetime are annoying and time consuming IMO.

<signature pic removed due to size, please read the rules>
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2009, 12:47:27 pm »

I haven't played around much with Apartment Life but I do agree it's better than Freetime
The new interactions are fantastic and I like a lot of the new objects (like the bed that folds up into the wall)

My Sims don't need to know it's not 2008 anymore.
Dudettes

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2009, 09:36:21 am »

Umm...i got freetime before you guys answer this question.. because i saw a review of apartment life that can destroy your computer soo i chose freetime and bought it...

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2009, 02:46:36 pm »

Free Time can do the same thing because they both contain SecuROM. If you find that you're having trouble with it, gimme a shout and I'll send you a link to a site that can help you out with it. I won't run anything higher than Seasons for that reason and I won't buy anything, or pirate it for that matter, from EA Games because of their crappy DRM.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Karla!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2009, 09:43:10 pm »

well..you made the right decision!

Freetime simply rocks Rock

I have AL too, but it's not that good other than that tots can huggle,
you can see the celiling and that there is a playground set

Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2009, 06:43:52 am »

I like AL better, Freetime is still a bit boring in my opinion.

AL, tods can interact, new peekaboo, new greetings, apartments, new objects, ceilings, play grounds, witches, new little puppy dog, and tons of other stuffz I can't even remember.

Freetime lets you make decorations, sew, some new objects, genies, and I really can't remember the rest?
Oh yeah, they have interests, but it's so freaking annoying because the interest fades away over time if you don't do stuff relating to it constantly. :'P

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
Dudettes

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2009, 02:01:17 pm »

Uhh sorry guys  Embarrassed  my computer isn't working.... some stupid trojan virus takes over... it's been a month sigh, during last month, it turns on and off itself and i tried system recovery over over like million times and it didn't installed the system i think it's still the virus hijacking the system installement... i asked my friends and family for windows xp setup cd but their parent won't let me use them and some don't have it.. there's no way to repair the computer... i think it's bye bye computer. lost everything in my computer, sims 2, photoshop, pictures, writing stories.. i'm depressed.. i'm using my brother's computer.... my mom won't buy me another computer or cd. sigh, i'm just a desperate 15 year old girl who's clueless to fix her own computer...  Embarrassed

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2009, 05:39:56 pm »

It sounds to me more like your hard drive is shot. Is there anyone that you know that could take a look at the thing and find out? I'm sorry to hear of your loss, though. If the HD isn't shot, then you'll have to reformat the thing and re-install the OS if you can find a disk. Good luck.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Nalia
イノセンスはつどう

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2009, 09:36:00 am »

Apartment Life all the way. I don't know about the expansion's coding and all, but I'd rather have apts and silly witches in my neighbourhood than my Sims making the hobby movements every 2 seconds.

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
-- William Shakespeare, "Hamlet" (Act 2, scene 2)
"Yes, Sharing is caring, especially caring for the person you're sharing."  -- AxelVal
I said I Love Yuu not you --Nalia
My LiveJournal
stryeyeddrmr

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2010, 01:38:12 am »

I would say apartment life because it seems more worth the money. In freetime, sure you have pottery, fixing the car, the genie, etc but to me it was a bit lacking. In apartment life you can finally have a relatively nice place (depending on how you decorate/condition of actual apartment) and you know exactly what you are paying. The prices can be a bit expensive at times if you don't have a high paying career, but you save money to get new furniture and such rather than spend it all getting a usually shabby starter house (unless cc). I also really like how you can have created sims in the apartments without actually controlling your other family, but yet you can have your sims introduce yourselves to them. I believe their relationships carry over to when you play the other family as well.

Sorry, that was a bit of a ramble. Bottom line: FT is good for pretty much what is says, and if you like having all exp's then go for it, but as far as what you get for your money I would say AL Wink

Sims 2 expansions: $20 New ram for cc: $ 60 Escaping to another reality to the point of addiction: Priceless
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2010, 01:57:43 am »

Stryeyeddrmr, please not the date of the last post before replying to a thread. Before your post, this thread had been lying dead for over a year.

Necromancy is bad, so I'm going to put this to rest.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: