Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 06:11:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: I found a way to connect the three neighborhoods together. (Serious Thread)  (Read 20894 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2007, 03:02:35 am »

It has been confirmed that EA is working on it, and it should be out in another 2 (or more) years.  :angel:

When I saw this thread, I was amazed!  I'm not trying it out, though, since I already have enough problems with my game as it is.  (video card bugging out, rare crashes, etc...)  Seems like a lot of thought and hard work, but I'm too chicken to try it out.  :?

Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2007, 04:22:40 pm »

you can get a 'connected' version of Pleasantview, Strangetown and Veronaville over at MATY. SaraMK did it, she figured out how to do it the right way Wink

*throws dirt on this old thread*

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
xoJessi

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2007, 05:39:21 pm »

Thanks for sharing. Smiley

My Sims Journal/Photo Album Come see what my sims are up to!

Real Sims
Sims Oasis
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2007, 07:11:03 pm »

Alright, hold everything! Cheesy

This isn't a redundant thread - SaraMK's version is more geared towards the 3 pre-made neighbourhoods.. so what of people like me who want to do it with custom ones that aren't necessarily the same IDs? - the ones I wanted to merge were 2 and 3. Supposing you have completely clean neighbourhoods you want to merge together?

In answer to this:
Not sure if it is worth the trouble/time though...hmmm do the hoods now actually share a University & Downtown? or do they still have to have their own? If I do this would I be able to send sims from all 3 hoods to the same Uni, where students from all 3 hoods can share a dorm and do stuff together? now That would be cool and would certainly make it worth doing!!

I tried associating a uni with the main hood after merging the two. I opened up the "sub" hood (the one I merged into it) and sure enough, the same uni was available for it to use Cheesy

Thank you so much wyrmking for this Smiley

No requests please
cwf1701

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2007, 10:06:34 pm »

but is anyone trying it with the new neighborhood from "seasons" yet? (the new 4th neighborhood)
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2007, 11:25:34 pm »

I haven't, but no reason why that should be any less possible...

No requests please
Razamataz

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2009, 05:00:50 pm »

the Only way to combine the neighborhoods without getting a ton of ghost created caracter files is to follow the tutorial located here,
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,4480.0.html Please remember this is done with clean unused Hoods and the need for one of 2 EP's ether Nightlife or OFB. Because you do some temp mods to those EP's install sub neighborhoods!

I suggest you know Simpe well befor you try this!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: