Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 06:36:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Image hosting services for sim pics  (Read 2075 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sierra

Don't mind me... I'm just lurking

View Profile WWW
« on: January 26, 2009, 11:48:22 am »

Hi, all! I'm not quite satisfied with Photobucket and I've been looking for another site. Still, there are so many out there, that it's hard to know which one is a good one. So, could any of you recommend a good site for me, a site that would also host ISA pics as well as Insim pics? Photobucket is just too overly prude, even when there's no reason to be. Undecided

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 09:23:27 am »

Hey there Smiley

I have heard your plea, and completely agree. Photobucket can be a real PITA, and there aren't enough image hosts around that allow adult pics - those that exist aren't that good Undecided

I wanted a permanent home for my stories, and given the content of some of them, I needed an adult-friendly host. I've found one that is a real bargain and gives me unlimited space, as well as a ridiculous bandwidth allowance. Seeing this got me thinking about a way to make use of what I have, and after trying out various systems I believe I've now got something usable. It's nothing like Photobucket, but it's a way to get your pics online.

Care to give it a go? Let me know what you think Smiley

http://simthology.info/images/

No requests please
Sierra

Don't mind me... I'm just lurking

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2009, 08:36:47 am »

Thank you for answering. I'll take a look.Smiley

Edit: I just wanted to let you know, that the site looks very promising and so far I'm liking it. Thank you again for the link. I would've send you PM but your inbox was full. Smiley
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 06:18:57 am by Sierra » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: