Insimenator.org
November 27, 2014, 10:07:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: InSim only exists due to the generosity of our awesome community. If you'd like to help out, see our Home page and toss some change our way. Thanks!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: So sorry to ask once again [ custom content and imsin question]  (Read 1191 times)
simpleprincess
Princess in training.

View Profile
« on: January 28, 2009, 02:04:47 pm »

but which insim mod download  do i use for life stories and which custom content do i use? Do I use everything thats only made with the base game content?

Will it conflict with the insim thats in my sims 2 downloads?
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 02:32:57 pm »

Did you read The Sims Life Stories FAQ which is just above your post?
simpleprincess
Princess in training.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 02:43:12 pm »

Yeah but it doesnt say which version so i wanted to check.
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2009, 02:59:06 pm »

I think you can use the same InSim for Life Stories as for the regular game. However, the downloads folder may have a different name for Life Stories - see question 3 in the FAQ section. The InSimenator works with the Sims game regardless of the version being used. Life Stories is pretty much the same as regular Sims but with a few limitations on it, such as maximum family size. Anyway, choose which is best for you, SIM - OBJ - or DEST based on how you prefer to play. The descriptions for those are in the InSim download instructions. Just be sure to only use one version at a time.

Edit: also question 2.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: