Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 02:29:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mail Problems(issues)  (Read 8473 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Aralie

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2009, 11:25:34 am »

Yay! We're back from the dead now! Although, being a ghost was kind of fun. I like walking through walls. -Sigh. Heh.

Thanks!

"Bingle-bongle, dingle-dangle, yickety-doo, yickety-daa, ping-pong, lippy-tappy-too-taa."
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2009, 07:15:47 pm »

My plot's foiled!! I planned to float through Jenna's basement and steal her cache of stolen mods for Mr. Squinge.

Back to the drawing board...

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Aralie

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2009, 11:12:05 pm »

Heh, I wanted to float into Jenna's basement just to see what else she's hiding in there! And maybe steal some of her booze....

On a more serious note: I just sent a PM, and although it said it sent, it does not show up in my outbox. I'm waiting to see if the person replies....Can the outbox get too full, like the inbox? Maybe that's all it was. I had a ton of messages in that thing!  tongue

EDIT: Nevermind, my friend replied. It seems to be working fine. I guess the outbox was just full or something!  Cheesy
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 11:32:36 pm by Aralie » Logged

"Bingle-bongle, dingle-dangle, yickety-doo, yickety-daa, ping-pong, lippy-tappy-too-taa."
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2009, 12:20:22 am »

Actually, your outgoing messages don't automatically get saved to your outbox. You have to do one of two things. If you don't want to save every message you send, then just click the box by "Save a copy in my outbox" (just under and to the left of the edit box you enter your outgoing text in) when you type a message you know you'll want to keep a copy of. If you want to automatically save all your outgoing messages, go into your profile, and under where it says "Modify Profile, select "Personal Message Options", and make sure the box beside "Save a copy of each Personal Message in my outbox by default" is checked Cheesy 

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Aralie

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2009, 12:22:33 am »

Oh. Ha! Okay, thanks Joy. This is the first PM I've sent since the old site...Did it automatically save them there? I don't remember having to check a box to save them...

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2009, 02:06:39 am »

Yeah on the old site outgoing pm's were saved. Having said that, the old site and this one were using different software.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2009, 02:19:16 am »

On the old site, everything was saved. I'm glad that's not the case with the new one. Hah.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2009, 05:32:17 am »

No kidding. box can really get cluttered. What is the limit so that we know when to delete old stuff?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2009, 03:22:48 am »

I ran the DB maintenance. Let me know if this still happens.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: