Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 04:08:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How Do I Move Different Sims In-to Apartments  (Read 2320 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« on: January 29, 2009, 12:08:29 am »

Okay well this might have already been asked but I haven't seen it so I'll ask here okay say I download an apartment lot and I make a sim that I want in one apartment and then I decide well maybe I want my cute sim I just made to have an equally sexy neighbor Cheesy would I just exit and save before any other default sims move into the lot or could I let the apartments fill up make my new sim and move them in would one of the sims move out and let the other sim move into their place much like how students do for other students in dorms in Uni? I mean I don't understand how to have many different sims that I make that aren't fugly maxis ones living in my apartment lots or did I just dream that up in my head and they really can't do all of the above because to my understanding it says in the manual that came with AL that you can control multiple households, but what if I don't want to play Michelle Tse's house or Brian Ruescwhick's house lol could someone shed some light on this for me if you get what I'm saying at all? Cheesy
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 07:55:16 am »

Is possibly what you are trying to ask is " can I move one of my sims into an apartment that a NPC already moved into?"
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2009, 11:34:36 pm »

yes, exactly love Grin and also about the mailbox thing I deleted my mailbox that was extracted within the game and was uploaded unknowingly with one of my lots I downloaded from the exchange to see if maybe now my AL mailbox would appear on apt lots do you think that was my problem because I haven't had time to see for my-self because I have worked on my Cul-De-Sac all day today and just now got off the game lol Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: