Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:23:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Sim 3 Bodyshapes  (Read 37588 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sane Enough

Bipbadi Bopbadi Boo

View Profile WWW
« on: January 29, 2009, 09:21:06 pm »

I've heard alot on Sims 3. The good...and the bad. They're neck and neck for me, BUT if I can't change the body the way I need, I'm not getting it until someone mods or something.

I've heard about slider for the bodies. "Go from toothpick to grossly obese", but can I have big boobs, big butt, and small stomach? Could I have my Rio, Fitchick, Swimsuit Model, and my other favorite shapes?

And what about the hair? Is it gonna be poop-on-a-stick hair like the sims 2?
simkitty181

I know I'm crazy, I'm know I'm crazy...I know I am

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 05:17:49 pm »

by looking at some of the pictures, I noticed that about 80% of the sims they used in each picture had a different looking body, going from skin and bones, to big boobs and a big but, to a muscular male.  I think there will be more sliders in sims 3 then there was in the sims 2 console version, I mean on sims 2 for consoles, all you could do was change the chest, legs and arms.  Hopefully . . . just HOPEFULLY . . . they make it so you can change almost every aspect of the body, and I don't mean with one big slider, I'm talking like several different sliders for chest, like "boob size" and "torso width" and stuff ... lol
Katarama

Coolest chick in town

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 01:35:13 pm »

I thought I read somewhere that the only way for a sim to have decent sized boobs is to make your sim fat with the sliders in CAS. Personally I don't want to have to do this just to have different boob sizes in my game. I like variety. I hope, if the game is delayed that they will fix it. But I doubt it. lol
Magicflute

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2009, 07:55:46 pm »

As sweet as it would be to be able to make real looking women, with curves and all, you just know that the crazy, anti-video game parents would have a hay-day with a slider that adjusts boob size ... I wish they could put it in, but I don't think there is anyway they can without being crucified for it.
Stupid people are ruining it for all of us. Boo. GAH3

cantresist17

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2009, 07:20:53 pm »

I'm gay, but I enjoyed having large breasted woman in my games-or variety of some sort.  For example-WWE games have had such choices to adjust all sorts of body parts with men and women (male organ not an option). So it's not really offensive nor would it be the first game to do such things either.  I will be SHOCKED when there is a game like Sims 2 that's not rated above M (or strictly about sex) where you can actually have bulge (without custom content.)
Hanomaru
Lurky McLurkface

I'll just leave this here.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2009, 10:34:54 am »

But it's a *FAMILY GAME* and obviously no one under the age of 18 knows about the existence of breasts and buttocks, much less that they come in different sizes! rolleyes

I think I can put up with a little inflexibility when I'm playing it, though.

"You're telling me that fifty million screaming friends are never wrong?
I'm telling you that fifty million screaming friends are $&@%ing morons."
James Euringer
moo-moo

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2009, 12:37:30 pm »

i read in the paper today that a 13 year old boy and a 15 year old girl have become parents but you don't hear people  asking for them to be taken out of the country or anything sdo why should they do it to our games?
i think they should all be anatomically correct and able to posess breasts as large or small as the creator wishes i mean they are supposed to be making it more realistic
simkitty181

I know I'm crazy, I'm know I'm crazy...I know I am

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2009, 07:57:10 pm »

I have a new theory, I remember watching a video on the sims 3 about being able to customize your sims basically, and advanced.
The basic way is probably just one slider for your sim's body, advanced might have several sliders.
This is just a theory, I'm not saying if its true or not.

I was kinda pissed...err, I mean mad, when I found out about the delay.
Lets just hope that they add more to the game, or fix some stuff...or maybe they read this thread and decided to fix the sliders? who knows...
VennDiagram
Champagne

I Love Feeling Loved

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2009, 09:14:00 pm »

so you mean to tell me if i wanted to create fraternal twins..one super curvy and sexy and the other plain jane...the most i could do is make one fat and one skinny.....that sucks!!! all ea has been talking about is making different types of people and blah blah blah but in actuality the biggest change is the traits.....and better graphics...where were they getting their input from when designing the sims 3...i have played the sims since 2000 and am a huge fan but everybody likes the game for different reasons and i like to create people i just thought their would be a tad more versatility 
dutchessdeonne

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2009, 09:52:14 am »

I have become very attached to my many different sims ( Female and Male)   and there various atttributes!!!!!!! When I saw the video to build a sim, not only was I unimpressed with the skin tones. But was horiffied to see that the bodybuilder looked mor flab, than fab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Explode  Explode
VennDiagram
Champagne

I Love Feeling Loved

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2009, 02:58:43 pm »

i read on snooty sims
# Body can be shaped as faces were in Sims 2.
# There are sliders for weight and fitness.

so maybe they are just trying to keep the way bodies can be shaped under wraps
 at least i hope so
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2009, 09:30:13 pm »

There are *TWO* body sliders. No, you can't adjust the parts independently to get your various Warlokk shapes. Sorry.
dutchessdeonne

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2009, 12:10:37 pm »

Oh well maybe some day there will be a slider for adults only, since we are probably the ones who spend most of the money.
Perhaps they will consider making an adult version.  Grin
VennDiagram
Champagne

I Love Feeling Loved

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2009, 12:30:42 pm »

There are *TWO* body sliders. No, you can't adjust the parts independently to get your various Warlokk shapes. Sorry.

maybe  is was reaching i was just hoping those two post weren't redundant
trooperx

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2009, 03:47:13 am »

Apparently u can't import custom meshes into the sims 3.  Sad Sad  I guess there wont be any more "gigantic" ones no more.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to: