Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 07:12:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: What kind of sim do you want to make first!  (Read 11201 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lruthy

View Profile
« on: January 31, 2009, 07:12:45 am »

I recently was looking at this picture on thesims3.ea.com and I remembered that one of the "traits" that your sims can have is that they're really good at fishing and enjoy it more. What traits are you going to use first! There are soooo many!

I think I'm going to make like a super outdoorsy person. Who likes fishing, the outdoors, maybe being athletic... who knows!  Cheesy
One more thing : if you haven't gotten around to reading the sims3vip article about the fishing/exploring you should!
Hanomaru
Lurky McLurkface

I'll just leave this here.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2009, 01:30:41 pm »

I'm probably going to remake a lot of the Sims I have in 2. I see a lot of people on here concerned that they have storylines they want to finish before they abandon 2 for 3, but really, I'm looking forward to seeing my Sims acting according to their traits and not having to just pretend that X is a judgmental curmudgeon or that Y is a vain, calculating vixen or that Z is a criminal with a hidden heart of gold (I especially want to continue his story).

The very first Sim, though, is going to be an evil dictator, straight up.

"You're telling me that fifty million screaming friends are never wrong?
I'm telling you that fifty million screaming friends are $&@%ing morons."
James Euringer
ZanarkandFayth

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2009, 02:46:03 pm »

Ah, I don't know! I can't wait to try out the personalities, though I'm a little afraid that some of the sims that I have that are friends won't be with their new traits. XD Oh well, if my crazy perfectionists and tough-exterior-heart-of-gold guys can't get along, then so be it!

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=99883<--My new Sims2 story, please read and reply. ^^
PANDAQUEEN

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2009, 11:26:40 pm »

I want to make myself into a sim. I would probably try to do anime characters if they have wild hair colors available from the get-go.

Note to self: Always use DEST edition of Insim...

Don't talk to any toy you don't know!
 -Mrs. Potato Head, Toy Story 2
paddywack

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2009, 08:19:00 pm »

Cheesy

Its weird how i got this idea..
On the first Sims 3 Trailer there is a quick flash of a fat lady in a lepoard bath robe.

I`ll make her.. but i`ll make her darker and call her "Mama Brown"  Wink
She could be really interfering with everyones life and very nosey Smiley

simpleprincess
Princess in training.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2009, 04:33:09 am »

I want to make a nasty evil sim jsut to see what happens also a lovely blonde sim with long hair who loves to cook, and wants to be amovie star.
persilwasmiddel

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2009, 10:32:18 am »

I'd love to make Ville Valo but since he needs tattoos and a good skin I'll probably make a few test sims first. Also to test out the new  character traits those seem amazing!
Thrior

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2009, 07:33:49 am »

I would love to remake my avatar sim. He's mean but playful guy who has lots of friends and enemies so he would definitely be a mix of something like this:

Evil
Brave
Mean
Childlish
Good sense of humor
Charismatic
Party animal

Blargh.... 5 traits aren't enough for him XDDD

VennDiagram
Champagne

I Love Feeling Loved

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2009, 09:45:30 pm »

im going to make myself of course..ive narrowed down my traits to

Artistic
bookworm
ambitious
family oriented
friendly
hot headed
natural cook

i know their can only be five but....i cant whittle the rest of my list down
Magicflute

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2009, 02:58:32 pm »

In case you've not read the gamespot preview from March 6 which you can find here, they list all 65 of the traits which will be available in the game! YAY

Here a copy of the paragraph:
"In fact, here's a full and complete list of the 65 traits in The Sims 3 for you to look over: absent-minded, ambitious, angler, artistic, athletic, bookworm, brave, can't stand art, charismatic, childish, clumsy, commitment issues, computer whiz, couch potato, coward, daredevil, dislikes children, easily impressed, evil, excitable, family-oriented, flirty, friendly, frugal, genius, good, good sense of humor, great kisser, green thumb, grumpy, handy, hates the outdoors, heavy sleeper, hopeless romantic, hot-headed, hydrophobic, inappropriate, insane, kleptomaniac, light sleeper, loner, loser, loves the outdoors, lucky, mean spirited, mooch, natural cook, neat, neurotic, never nude (yes, from Arrested Development), no sense of humor, over-emotional, party animal, perfectionist, schmoozer, slob, snob, technophobe, unflirty, unlucky, vegetarian, virtuoso, and workaholic. Enough traits for you?"

There are so many good choices! I think my firsts sims would be from one family I've recreated in both games so far.
The guy, Morgan, would be athletic, a great kisser, ambitious, friendly, and have good sense of humor.
The girl, Lana, would be family-oriented, a natural cook, frugal, loves the outdoors, and neat.

amberfaye

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2009, 09:32:50 pm »

What to make first... geez, I do not know!
I know I want a sweet married outdoorsie couple. The man loving fishing and the lady loving gardening. I want them to love cooking and hiking as well.

I also want a celebrity sim Smiley  egotistical, charming, and famous.

I really want an emo boy also.

And ofcourse, myself, my man, and our kids! Cheesy

missaaliyah

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2009, 11:29:52 am »

I want to make a famous sim with these traits:  ambitious, athletics, schmoozer, good sense of humour and great kisser.

I also want to make a Don Lothario type sim:  great kisser, hopeless romantic, flirty, slob and schmoozer.

Then me:  family-orientated, natural cook, neat, artistic and good sense of humour.
l ange bleu

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2009, 11:40:45 am »

i known that there is opposite traits the question is will it be possible to use both at the same time
for exemple love the oustide/hate the ousitde
or evil/good
make some double minded sims
amberfaye

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2009, 06:54:45 pm »

you cannot choose traits that cancel each other out. Read this on one of EA's blogs....

trooperx

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2009, 01:09:47 am »

A hot blond gold digger sim
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: