Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:32:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: What kind of sim do you want to make first!  (Read 11086 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2009, 01:24:45 am »

A foul-mouthed, womanizing, egotistical drunk.

...or in otherwords: my self-sim. Tongue

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Hanomaru
Lurky McLurkface

I'll just leave this here.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2009, 08:18:04 am »

Hmm, yeah, I'm getting tempted towards a self-sim, too. She'd be... an antisocial, miserly gardener. And she'd have a massive rock collection.

"You're telling me that fifty million screaming friends are never wrong?
I'm telling you that fifty million screaming friends are $&@%ing morons."
James Euringer
ThatScaryChick

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2009, 04:00:26 am »

In case you've not read the gamespot preview from March 6 which you can find here, they list all 65 of the traits which will be available in the game! YAY

Here a copy of the paragraph:
"In fact, here's a full and complete list of the 65 traits in The Sims 3 for you to look over: absent-minded, ambitious, angler, artistic, athletic, bookworm, brave, can't stand art, charismatic, childish, clumsy, commitment issues, computer whiz, couch potato, coward, daredevil, dislikes children, easily impressed, evil, excitable, family-oriented, flirty, friendly, frugal, genius, good, good sense of humor, great kisser, green thumb, grumpy, handy, hates the outdoors, heavy sleeper, hopeless romantic, hot-headed, hydrophobic, inappropriate, insane, kleptomaniac, light sleeper, loner, loser, loves the outdoors, lucky, mean spirited, mooch, natural cook, neat, neurotic, never nude (yes, from Arrested Development), no sense of humor, over-emotional, party animal, perfectionist, schmoozer, slob, snob, technophobe, unflirty, unlucky, vegetarian, virtuoso, and workaholic. Enough traits for you?"

I love the fact that we will be able to give are Sims more of a personality. I think one of the first Sims I would create would be a daredevil who happens to be an unlucky, insane, kleptomaniac who dislikes children.   Cheesy

Jade

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2009, 12:44:51 am »

I don´t know for sure but i have been thinking about it Smiley. I have two options on mind right now... i could make me and my boyfriend first and start family like i did in sims 2 or goth style woman with wild hair colour. My self sim would be artistic, charismatic, bad lucked, natural cook and maybe little hot head  Grin.
PageCaek

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2009, 02:03:41 pm »

I'll make someone totally dysfunctional. An unlucky, neurotic, hopeless romantic loner with commitment issues. And try to give them the happiest life possible. I do love a challenge, I do.
Zggs
T.M. Riddle supporter

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2009, 11:00:57 pm »

I wrote out what kind of sims I wanted to make...I have three families, an environmentalist, an artist, a musician, an actor type, and possibly my simself-that might be cool.

*Ahem*
Yes I'm obsessed with Harry Potter.
No I don't care what you think.
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2009, 11:02:31 am »

me in my case i may try to make my self sim in the sims 3 as well as my mother self sim.

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
rosssinant

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2009, 10:09:01 am »

I made an evil, hot-headed, mean spirited,children-hating daredevil, and his childish, excitable, crazy,clumsy and slobby wife. Smiley. The first 10 minutes he called her mother a Llama three times, yelled at her, and she was talking to the mirror for a loong time Tongue

The cool thing about the traits are that you can't put opposing traits on the same sim. If they are grumpy, they can't be hot- heades, if they hate children, they can't be family oriented, etc..
Teh Warmonger

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2009, 02:32:47 am »

Someone so badass teh nerds at the gym beat themselves up so they won't get owned by his fists.

When he's fishing, all the fish rush and bite his hook and because of this he wiped out the entire fish population.

When he plays the guitar for tips everyone throws their wallets at him so they won't get in trouble.

Traits I want for my sim:
Athletic
Loves teh outdoors
Natural Cook
Artistic
Evil
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: