Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 12:47:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Every Family Has Its Secrets  (Read 27964 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2009, 04:22:08 pm »

Yeah i decided that the kids had a dad this weekend, you know.. like 'go away mom is at the computer' kinda weekend, i am not sure my husband appreciated this as much as i did Tongue

I'm glad you're writing this story, cause i think its really, really great, but then again, i already knew you were a good author. ^_^

DemonOfSarila

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2009, 06:43:13 pm »

Yeah i decided that the kids had a dad this weekend, you know.. like 'go away mom is at the computer' kinda weekend, i am not sure my husband appreciated this as much as i did Tongue

I'm glad you're writing this story, cause i think its really, really great, but then again, i already knew you were a good author. ^_^
oh it won't hurt him to interact with the kids anyway, it's good for them to see their dad taking care of them and such. Especially if any are boys. Maybe I'm just weird, but I think it doesn't hurt a guy/dad to be 'mr. mom' even if just for a little while.

and yay story.... *is still on the bookcase in the corner waiting for an update*

Crazy and lovin it

Random thought = probably bad idea

Can't type to save me life, so expect me to edit everything.
EDIT: my life. ug.... watch me go.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2009, 10:13:42 pm »

LOL!  Yep, can't blame ya there, Lady.  My kids well know what it means when Mommy's writing.  Means the get neglected, lol.  Just kidding.  But the older ones can fend for themselves a bit, and the five year old is getting easier to work around.  I have a couple of kid free hours on week mornings, now, so when I'm in the mood I write then.

Thank you so much for that compliment!  That really rocks my world!

Demon - thank you, and soon, I hope.  I've been writing like crazy on this, up to chapter 22, now.  I need to stop and go take the rest of my chapter 3 pics.  But when I get in writing mode it's hard to stop, and I kind of don't want to because it's awesome - I love it so much when the ideas just flow.  I'll try to get it done soon, though, because I'm eager to share.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2009, 12:41:27 pm »

I know exactly what you mean! I'm waaaay further on Xeno in MS Word than I am on here Wink I've got another project on the go too, which I need to take pics for x_x

It does get to me sometimes, but being single and childless has its merits Wink I won't be so lucky once Uni starts again though. But yeah - you always tell me to embrace my creativity when it flows, right? Make the most of it Wink

No requests please
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2009, 02:53:24 am »

yeah i have a girl on 11, a boy on 4, a girl on 3 and a boy on 1½, so my poor hubby had his hands full, the little ones are not really old enough to fend for themselves, where as the oldest can just do whatever she wants (as long as she remembers her cell phone) hahaha.. i am actually sorta looking forward till they get a little older, if it was not for the fact that i would be older as well  tongue

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2009, 04:05:33 pm »

Sadie - Definitely!  I think anyone's work is better when they listen to their muses rather than trying to fight them.  I've slowed down a little, and may go back and reread and flesh out.  I'll try to get the rest of my pics done soon so I can post chapter 3 - and I still have the pics to take for the final chapter of BLD.  Oy!

Lady - LOL, I bet Dad was quite busy.  But Mom needs writing time.  Lest our heads explode, lol.  And I had forgotten about the getting older myself part - drat!

-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2009, 08:53:03 am »

I love the new chapter! Where did you get debbi's hair? I really like it.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2009, 09:58:40 am »

Thank you, egghugger!  Thrilled you enjoyed it.

If I remember correctly, Debbi's hair is a pay Peggy hair - a donation gift from November of...crap, I forgot.  I'll have to look it up for you.  The recolor is from Garden of Shadows (I think) - have a great memory, don't I, lol?  rolleyes

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2009, 01:01:20 pm »

Oh you bet it is.  And it gets worse.  So you can say 'Poor Victoria' for a long, long time to come, lol.  Thank you so much for reading!

Chapter 3

Winter's Shadow
« Last Edit: February 27, 2009, 05:22:07 pm by Astral Faery » Logged

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2009, 07:38:23 pm »

Thank you, sweetie.  I was pretty disgusted when I realized, lol.

DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2009, 09:06:48 pm »

Hi new fan here Tea.  The stories grabbed me so I didn't notice anything amiss.  I do feel now that my rich sims are shabby compared to all your wonderful styles and decor Dreamy .  I dont know how you manage the time but thanks a bunch Beer  . 

Sims by Dasi:

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2009, 10:49:19 pm »

Thank you and welcome!  Grin  My good friend Ed decorated Victoria's house for me, so I'll have to pass your compliments on to him.

LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2009, 01:00:29 pm »

Poor Vickers! I wish her dad would listen, something seems to be very wrong with her mom. And yeah maybe her elder brother has the idea there!

And that boy (forgot his name) and her, they are just so damn cute.

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2009, 01:44:17 pm »

Thank you, Lady A!  I'm happy you enjoyed it.  I love Shane and Victoria together - the make a great pair.

Beatles

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2009, 02:18:06 pm »

your a brillant writer
love the story so far xo  Cheesy Hug2
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: