Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:31:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Official GBLT Thread  (Read 69710 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
imaeatyaface

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2009, 03:44:25 pm »

Eh, I know I put I was straight before, but I may be a -little- bi. I dunno, I mean I can admit if a girl is pretty or cute, and I defiantly like guys...I don't know what the heck I am.

If Cupids Got a Gun, then He's Shooting Lights Black Heads Bang You're My Drug, We Live it Real love, Ill give it.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2009, 05:12:38 pm »

I'll chime in here for a moment since I'm bored...

It's easy to figure out what you are: you're you.

As for me, I consider myself equal-opportunity; I date men and women. Currently, I've been involved with a pretty little redhead for the last two years, and this is after her and I had been friends for a few years prior to that.

I've always gone for whomever sparks my interest, regardless of gender. It's been like that my whole life. Thanks to a supportive family, I've never had to hide my nature. Now what friends, co-workers, and parts of society in general have thought...well, that's a whole other story.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2009, 06:02:42 pm »

Not a teen, but will reply also. I've been going to for weeks, but always thought my response would look a little stupid, but as Jenna pretty much also said the same thing, I feel better now.

I don't categorize myself as straight, gay, or bisexual. Others would call me bisexual, I suppose. But, I don't like any of those terms. I like to think that love is love, and that you are interested in whom you are interested in. I don't think gender, age, race, religion, or anything really come into it. I like that Jenna called it "equal opportunity." It's exactly like that.

I would never refuse to date someone I was interested in, attracted to, or got along with simply because they were a woman and I was as well. Same goes for men ('cept for the 'and I was as well' part, as I am not a man.)

My other ride is a chocobo.
lolita
~*~ Cupcake~*~

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2009, 06:12:44 am »

I'm straight but I'm a memeber of my School's GSA (Gay Straight Alliance) We got it formed just this year!
Carry On My fellow humans!

Where do you go with your broken heart in tow. What do you do with the left over you and how do you know when to let go. where does the good go?
JJonahJosie
J. Jonah Jameson's Altar Ego

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2009, 05:07:30 pm »

I am bisexual. Or well, I've come to the logical and only reasonable conclusion that I am. My parents are the only people that know really, because they're extremely supportive and liberal. But nobody else knows... right now anyways. It's because I don't feel comfortable yet and I am in middle school currently in Grade 8 (fourteen years old). . . and you know middle school is with drama and stuff. Tongue But thank god, I'll be out of that terrible hellhole next year.
von_manstein

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2009, 02:53:53 am »

hi everybody.
i thought i wouldn't post here since i'm not a teen but... after reading i found out that a lot of people posting weren't teens...
so i decided i might tell you something too... it is for all those people who say "i don't know what the hack i am" or that are confused...
my suggestion is... don't bother yourself trying to understand. just be yourself, enjoy your life with whoever you like don't care if they are male or female. straight, omo, bi... are just labels that people try to use to classify something that can't be so clearly classified. love, sexuality, preferences... are too complicated to be so easily and neatly divided, boxed and labeled. so.... don't try to understand, just take life as it comes, if you find someone you love and that loves you... that's all you need to know. be happy. love is something too rare and precious to waste it just because it comes in an "unexpected form"...

bye
M.
Interviewithasim

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2009, 07:39:59 pm »

^^I agree with you! Smiley Also, thank you StupidFriday for making this thread!

...In the old thread I said that I was bisexual, but now I'm pretty sure I'm completely gay. I think I was 14 when I told my mom that I was attracted to girls, and she asked if I was attracted to guys...and I said no. My mom is really open-minded to gays, and my sister is too. My sister would be fine if I was gay (which I'm pretty sure I am). Hmm...I don't all the time focus on the gender...I focus on the person...but then again, I haven't dated anyone yet! I might end up with a guy, because afterall love is love.

Peace everyone.  YAY
Tigeress Kitten

I is innocent, see my wings?Ok, so i lost the halo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2009, 08:31:29 pm »

I agree with you von_manstein... I really havent dated girls before (although I have flirted on line a bit) but I consider myself bi, mostly cause when I was younge I feelt attraction to more girls than boys although I never admited it to anyone untill I was older. When I was older I realized that the more girls thing than boys was mostly cause the guys I whent to school with where jerks, It was then that I finally figured out that I like girls and guys equally but for diffrent reasons (what attracts me in a girl dosnt attract me in a guy and the other way around). So now its just mostly a question of opertunity and who I happen to fall in love with.

Im out to all my friends who are basically my "chosen" family.

My actual family dosnt know but thats mostly lack of opertunity and because I want nothing to do with my father who I basically dropped as a relative cause of my past issues with him.

Oh and good news, a guy friend from highschool apperently finally came out although most all his friends already thought he was gay and my best girl pal has come out to her close friends as bi.

So whatever you think you are, whatever you feel... its perfectly alright... its your life and dont let people put you down for whatever is rite for YOU.
Anonymous
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2009, 10:45:45 am »

I want to open this thread again because people should be aware about these human and not treat them badly. What is their mistake if were from young age and realized their truth, or were raised like that. In our country homosexual are not aloud to engage in sort of affair or action except in downtown . I believe that if they were really like that, they should be open but I hope I don't cause any flames about this next statement but I'm against same sex marriges because I think they're against religon.(I not Mr. Reliogon) I believe yes they have the right to do what they want in their life.
As for me I'm straight, but I got my best friends X ( she's like me sister) she admitted to me that she was a lesbain. I didn't hate her for that. I accepted her and hanged out with her. But the thing that made me hate is when she told everyone in school just to be popular and said that she wants to be a man. I told her like 1000 times that people won't accept you and she wasn't convinsed. In my country their are not   local comunities that care about these things and if admit that are homo or bio, your parents would beat the hell of you and people will treat like you're something of less worthy. Like community who pretend to care about animals but I see eveyday cats and dogs and other sort of animals getting squashed just because theydon't have advanced brain like us. Anyway, everybody was making fun of her and ever since I'm not talking to her just because she wanted to use that for being popular.(Please if you want to reply a answer for my conversation with accepetence or rejection but in a repectful manner.)
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2009, 12:27:29 pm »

This thread is already open and active here in this section. Why not just post there instead of starting a new, identical thread?

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2009, 12:35:08 pm »

Topics have been merged.

Anonymous, when posting a new topic, please be sure there isn't already one first. If there is, then please respond to the topic in existence instead starting a new one.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Anonymous
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2009, 02:10:08 pm »

Sorry Joy, but I thought I should open a new converstation because it was mentioned it this topic exeded more than 30 days so I thought that no one would talk it about unless it's reopened.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2009, 02:22:31 pm »

That only applies if you have nothing of value to post to the topic at hand. If you have something valid to say that will bring something new to the thread in question, then post. If posting won't do anything than bump the thread to the top of the page, then don't post.

Either way, opening a new thread on the topic shouldn't be done Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Anonymous
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2009, 02:44:01 pm »

Sorry Joy. But do  you think what I have done to me friend is right or wrong.(Please give a reply or answer as a guidness to me ignorance of experiences?(; desperate)
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2009, 03:31:59 pm »

well, i do agree that your friend telling everyone she is a lesbain wasn't exactly the right thing to do, especially in a place where you live. but, not talking to her just because she did, even after you accepted her for who she is? well, judging by your actions, your friend now has no friends now that she's out, and you shut her out for particularly no reason.

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: