Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:33:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Official GBLT Thread  (Read 69696 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: October 26, 2009, 08:28:30 pm »

I guess it can be... but ya know, sometimes I want to slap this one girl, Sara Stachke, all the way to Kansas (hope none of you live there) For being such a #^@&%$&%$@&ing homophobe, and she's so rude about it.

She knows full well how many bi people are in our algebra, and she knows that Cam is gay, so why does she have to be so freakishly grossed out and biatchy about it??!

Find me on moonlight <3
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 26, 2009, 10:00:54 pm »

Hug2 for you.

My girlfriend had the same trouble at her old school.
On the last day before she left that school to come to mine, I was up where she lives (we live in different towns  Sad ) and I saw one of the girls who was picking on her. So in full view of the mean girl, I kissed her on the cheek. She left us alone after that.
But it could of been that she knew me when I went to that school..

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
lovelygoth101

~*Athena*~

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 26, 2009, 10:08:06 pm »

Hello everyone. I have a similar question as Dmcclure1; How should I go about talking to my family about being Bi?

I rember when I finally realised what I was, i was 12-13 and I asked my mom What would happen if I told her I liked girls too?

She said she would ask me what she did wrong to make me that way...

I've confronted her about it again since I'm "grown up" but shes never given me a straight answer.

She maintains that she would never say something like that...but she did.

My dad is a bigot and I know for a fact would not accept me, he'd stay in denial or think it was a phase.

My older brother knows, and acts like its a joke.

Poke2 = GAH2
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 26, 2009, 10:45:17 pm »

I knew I was bisexual from a really young age, but I didn't tell my parents until I was 15, and was having relationship troubles with my first girlfriend. It was actually pretty easy for me, because I came home crying my eyes out because she had cheated on me with some boy at school. My mom noticed I was down for a few days afterward and she told me that I HAD to tell her and her ex-husband what was going on. They thought maybe I got pregnant or something.

So I just told them the truth, that I liked girls, and that I was having problems with my girlfriend. I just wasn't afraid of reproach or disgust because I knew who I was and nothing else mattered at the time. You just have to let it out. If you are attracted to a certain girl, just tell your parents you like her romantically. Be mature and tell them to stop living in the dark ages.

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 26, 2009, 11:32:01 pm »

My sister acts like its a joke sometimes, but I know that she doesn't mean it in a harmful way. We all joke about it here.
I'm tempted to ask mum if I can put it on facebook (the rest of my family is on it so I have to ask incase of a fall out)

I sorta guessed from when I was about 12.. but only really told my family this year.

No more hiding
lovelygoth101

~*Athena*~

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 27, 2009, 12:58:58 am »

It's not so much a specific girl or anything, I just know I am sexually attracted to both men and women. I have thought women were beautiful to look at for a very very long time (age 4).

I know what I am and have accepted myself, my parents have never really understood anything about me, nor accepted it, so i think what i really fear is another thing that distances us.

Thanks though.

Poke2 = GAH2
PinkSword

hiyaaa.

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 27, 2009, 06:53:53 am »

Everytime i read these stories it makes me sad. My aunt who lives in America once had a discussion with me and my family about gay rights. She said that it was ''unnatural'' to mary a man if your a man. Me and my mom flipped out and said she was very wrong and i told her that the presence of her makes me wanna break stuff. so my aunt said she thought we were disgusting and she left
haha i even waved at the dumb b**ch. I managed to laugh it off.
but my mother, wasn't to happy. this is her sister ofcourse, she just couldn't believe what she just said.

just wanted to share this story. Things like this remind me how lucky i am for being born in this family.
but if people dont accept you for who you are, there is no need to be friends with them. but you cant easily do that if its your family, that is what makes it so incredible hard.

then i hear your soul , touches me the right way
Dmcclure1

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 27, 2009, 02:45:22 pm »

well what I did was one day when she was cleaning the bathroom i walked in (after standing outside of the bathroom for what seemed like hours) and said "mom, im gay" and she said i know and started crying :/
she said it was because she was happy that i knew who i was...

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: October 27, 2009, 03:26:51 pm »

Aww, Dugg, that's a cute story!

The only people other than you guys who I have officially told were: Brett, Bella, and Maya (twin sister.)

I almost wish I were a guy, because itr seems like people are much, MUCH less dusgusted by gay guys than by girls. I know for a fact that if I had been born a guy I would have been gay, it's really obvious that I would like guys regardless of my gender, because after knowing the gay guys I do, they are a lot better looking and nicer than most girls.

Find me on moonlight <3
Dmcclure1

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 27, 2009, 03:38:57 pm »

well, girls are less disgusted, guys is another story lol

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: October 27, 2009, 03:41:34 pm »

I guess I never really thought of it that way, because most guys don't make fun of girls too much anyways...

Everyone at my school says "no homo" after saying something that some dummy decided sounded gay, or something. I really get so mad at people when they say it I go " OH COME ON! SOME OF MY BEST FREINDS ARE GAY!" and they shut up quickly! Grin

Find me on moonlight <3
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 27, 2009, 05:33:43 pm »

My sisters friends sometimes say 'oh that is so gay' when they are round here.
I was sitting near them once, and I leaned over and said 'No, I'm so gay.'
They went silent and they haven't said it since.

My mum and sister don't understand how I can like feminine looking guys. I think they look cute..

No more hiding
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: October 27, 2009, 07:12:10 pm »

Me too it's like, are they BLIND!?

Find me on moonlight <3
lovelygoth101

~*Athena*~

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 27, 2009, 07:35:24 pm »

My sisters friends sometimes say 'oh that is so gay' when they are round here.
I was sitting near them once, and I leaned over and said 'No, I'm so gay.'

OMG I LOVE that comeback!!!

Poke2 = GAH2
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: October 27, 2009, 07:40:58 pm »

Haha, I'm going to say that, and I'm going to be like the people on those commercials. "No, that's so b*tchy girls who have no life" lloll

Find me on moonlight <3
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: