Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 12:30:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Official GBLT Thread  (Read 69713 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: October 28, 2009, 12:45:01 am »

Lol. I must say, you lot make me laugh.
I'm actually really happy at the moment. Mum has now banned anyone from saying things like 'oh thats gay' etc.
Woo!

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
PinkSword

hiyaaa.

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 28, 2009, 10:17:25 am »

Haha there even was a part in my life that i thought i was a bisexual. i kissed a few girls and i didn't mind doing it. but the thought of me having a relationship with a girl just annoys me. Girls are so frustrating. so that is why i stick to guys haha.

BTW: i was wondering did anyone of you who live in america , marched with the The National Equality March? I thought that was pretty awesome

then i hear your soul , touches me the right way
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: October 28, 2009, 03:07:02 pm »

Never heard of it... I wish!

I recently was overheard as I told my freind Alysiah I was bi (she is too) by this girl Caroline. She was like "eww!" I was like "Not Eww, y best freinds is gay, and i am bi, deal with it." She told me I was gross and sinful so I backhanded her.  Cheesy

Find me on moonlight <3
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 28, 2009, 03:13:44 pm »

You know, just walking away would have been the best reaction. Her opinion comes from a lack of education and hitting her probably didn't help her opinion of bisexuals or gays.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: October 28, 2009, 04:00:30 pm »

I do know this, but I mean.... she was mean to me, my best freind, and several others, all at once, and I was so sick of her talking crap about everyone, I just flipped out. I have slight assburgers, and when I get mad, I get mad, and aside from that I actually go to church (not a lot, but still) and I can't imagine why love could be sinful, and it's really annoying when she is mean to everyone about everything. Why do people have to hate on us, we aren't the only difeerent ones!

Find me on moonlight <3
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 28, 2009, 05:31:53 pm »

If she spends so much being mean to other people, I can only guess she does it to make herself feel better. If that's the case, then there's something going on there. It doesn't make her actions right by any means or excusable, but think, for a moment, of how sad it is knowing the only way a person can feel any happiness is by knocking other people down. I can certainly understand being upset. Being gay, bi, lesbian or transexual doesn't hurt anyone. Just because some of my friends are, doesn't mean I automatically have to. Giving gays and lesbians the same rights as any other human beings just makes sense. I honestly don't believe anyone has the right to insult or belittle another person for their race, gender, sexual preferences or physical limitations at all. This sin things makes me roll my eyes. Seriously if they're worried about sin, giving gays and lesbians the right to marry makes sense. That erases one big sin right there.

You have every right to be upset or even angry, however you can choose how to deal with it. Years ago I learned a number of good things from someone who became a mentor to me. One of his pearls of wisdom was we get upset and angry and this is fine. We can't help how we feel about thing, but we can, however, have a say in what we do about how we feel.

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: October 28, 2009, 06:01:39 pm »

Exactly! That whole sin this just was like...." what!?"

I understand but, ya know, I am a very hyper active little teenager, so I can't control my anger very well, I try, but I'm no good at it...  Undecided

Everyone should have rights though.

This person actually has a pretty sweet life though, I mean, she has an older brother, mom, and and dad who love her, and they have a good deal of money (wayy more than my family does) her house isn't falling apart, and no one has had a serious illness in her family, she's just flat out mean.

Find me on moonlight <3
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 28, 2009, 06:11:04 pm »

Well, at the end of the day, does the opinion of one person whom you don't even like really matter? Smiley As long as your friends and family accept you, that's what's important. Even more importantly, as long as you can look at yourself and like what's there is what matters.

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: October 28, 2009, 06:12:14 pm »

Your good at this!  Cheesy And your right, I accept myself, and so do the people I love most.  Cheesy

Find me on moonlight <3
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 28, 2009, 07:40:11 pm »

*grins* I had a good teacher. Thank you. And there you go. That is what matters.  Love n Hugs

Dmcclure1

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 28, 2009, 08:31:00 pm »

lol  Love n Hugs
this is what the world needs Love n Hugs
Love n Hugs Love n Hugs

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: October 28, 2009, 08:34:45 pm »

Sure does...  Love n Hugs

Find me on moonlight <3
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 28, 2009, 08:46:22 pm »

Lol. Giggle
 Hugs 
 Love n Hugs Love n Hugs PARTAYYY
Share the love!

Ugh.. this girl I know just found out that I'm bisexual.. and now she reckons that she is.. but before she knew I was she said she wasn't.. why do some people do this?

No more hiding
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 28, 2009, 09:11:52 pm »

Let's not go too crazy with the smiley's OK? Smiley

Smilies are pretty and shiny, we know and it's tempting to use as many as possible in one post; however, please don't. One or two is OK, but going wild with them is just plain obnoxious and we will feed you to the angry, malnourished trolls Jenna keeps locked in the basement if you succumb to smiley abuse.

It's possible she didn't feel comfortable sharing the information without knowing someone else who was. Most people won't speak out if they think they're going to be the only one doing so. As much as the majority of people say they want to be different, they're afraid of it.

Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 28, 2009, 09:33:56 pm »

Yeah.. I know that my girlfriend wasn't comfortable until she knew I wouldn't judge. It was just annoying. I don't know.. I'm easily annoyed so it might just be me

No more hiding
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
  Print  

Jump to: