Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 02:45:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Christianlov's sims boutique clothing rack  (Read 7408 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Jenipops

View Profile
« on: February 03, 2009, 04:57:03 pm »

Okay, I have been playing Sims2 for a while now and have a few mods, hacks and custom content but I'm confused how to use the above mod, do I buy it, do I enter a cheat code, do I make the townie selectable, can I only use it at a community lot or residential lot. I'm wanting to change my townie clothing and NPC clothing, any help much much appreciated.
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 06:33:09 pm »

you buy it and you can use it at home.  oh yea, and the sim has to choose to use it, if I remember correctly.
Alasdair

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2009, 08:52:59 am »

What you do is have one of your playable sims buy it and place it on their home lot. Depending on whether you have the older version or the new version dictates what you do next. The new version you have to set it up first under neighbor options, you'll need to activate the menus for all the clothing options.

Other than that they both work pretty much the same.

Now have your playable sim choose neighbor buy and from the menus select the sim you want to makeover, then just scroll thru the clothing catalogs till you've changed their clothes to what you want.

The only thing you have to remember about doing townie clothing makeovers isthat one of the sims from the lot has to initiate the sequence.
Jenipops

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2009, 05:54:06 pm »

Thanks so much for your help guys, I am on my way to making my townies and sims look alot more respectable, man there's alot of sims though hey? shocked
Alasdair

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2009, 07:03:49 pm »

Yeah there are and it takes awile to get through them all and just about the time you think you've got them all done the game will remove some and generate replacements for them. But at least most of them will be in better shape than they started. And the main thing is if your having fun who cares how long it takes. At least your staying out of trouble while your doing it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: