Insimenator.org
March 19, 2024, 02:27:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: game [ life stories] wont start up since I installed insim in it.  (Read 4750 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
simpleprincess
Princess in training.

View Profile
« on: February 05, 2009, 10:20:53 am »

I tried for the last half an hour the game refuses to start up ever since I installed insim and 2 custom sims.  I thought they were compatable.? Undecided

I took out all the downloads and deleted the downloaders folder and its still not starting up. Cry
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 11:07:34 am by simpleprincess » Logged
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2009, 08:50:54 pm »

if you took out insim and it still won't work it is not insim.  the 2 custom sims, they are in your saved sims folder?  if so, take that folder out and try to start it.
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2009, 09:33:44 pm »

Try deleting groups.cache. That usually helps to start up the game if it's refusing to start at all.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2009, 03:48:43 pm »

I doubt that it's insim causing the issue. I have many customs sims in my SLS game and all 3 versions of insim have worked fine (sim edition worked best for me though).

The only time my game crashed or refused to start is when I had the wrong CC in it as AMC said, i.e., something that required bv or another EP (although NL things did appear to work for me as well).

Quickest wayto find out (for me) was disabling the cc with the sims2pack clean installer and enabling them one at a time until I found the culprit. Didn't take long at all-- found it within the first few clicks.

Sims by Dasi:

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: