Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:19:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Cheezserver ... it lives!  (Read 31455 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2009, 11:14:52 am »

I used to havarti a swiss one, and that sounds better no matter where you're fromage. Perhaps we should all mount seahorses and ride off for a whale of a time. Wouldn't cost too many sand-dollars, I don't think.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2009, 06:08:45 pm »

Cheez wiz! I dolfin we camembert to spread this sharp wit any chedder.  Brie in the trenches have ridden this wave till we're bleu fromage`point of view. Then again we swam into this so we macakerel sea it thru.  At least there's no whine & it's gouda pun this whey.

Sims by Dasi:

jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2009, 05:24:17 am »

Now, that was a really good one. This whole thread is starting to make my head hurt. Still, I just cod seem to stay aweigh, even when anchor down the hall to escape it. Then again, maybe it's the hammer-heads doing the hurt. To think people actually say this stuff on porpoise! Stop, orca tinue, roughy decision.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2009, 05:54:45 pm »

Giggle I sea once you cracker barrel O'pun you bass ick-ly use all your mussel trying to stop the wave Wink .

Sims by Dasi:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: