Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:59:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: The NAME game  (Read 11073 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Devomuffins

View Profile
« on: February 07, 2009, 10:32:06 am »

I thought up funny little game, and I thought I'd see if anyone likes it. It's not so much a game as a way to learn more abut other members. Just post a reply that says how you got your username and what it means, and the same for your avatar. It's not much of a game so if the moderators need to switch it to a different forum, I understand.

I made up the username egghugger because of an old cartoon I used to draw. The main character was eggydude (he was an egg on legs) and well, it might be nice to give him a hug. So I called myself egghugger. My avatar is a thumbnail of a picture I used for a contest.
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2009, 05:50:15 pm »

I chose SenkoTwiik because Senko is the Japanese version of my Pagan Name, and I used Twiik (tw-eek) because people used to call me a tweaker because I had a bad twitching problem (still do) when I was scared or nervous. I just spelled it Twiik, because I tried to use Tweak in another forum, and it was taken. So I got SenkoTwiik.

My avatar is just my self-sim before I got bangs.

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
StupidFriday

Glam As You

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2009, 09:03:34 pm »

I got my name from a Mandy Kane song called Stupid Friday (of course). Its got very deep meaning in the lyrics.

I forgot to mention before, My avatar is just something my friend sent me one day (yep we are both freaks)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 05:42:26 am by StupidFriday » Logged

lonleyma1000

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2009, 10:53:10 pm »

my user name is lonleyma1000 its my email from when i was 14 and apperently very lonley it just stuck

my avatar is meee

laugh a little louder, smile a little larger, dream a little further, love a little extra and live a little happier! Cheesy
Aralie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2009, 11:19:50 pm »

My user name is just something I came up with, when I was bored one day. It's not my real name....although, I've honestly considered changing my name to Aralie because I like it so much! Hahaha.  tongue I kind of hate my real name. It's uncommon, long, and hard to spell. Same with my last name! I wish I could change them both! No one can ever figure out how to spell or pronounce them. Ugh!  tongue

My avatar is a lovely picture of me smoking.  Wink

"Bingle-bongle, dingle-dangle, yickety-doo, yickety-daa, ping-pong, lippy-tappy-too-taa."
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2009, 02:11:04 am »

My username is not my name, but actually the name of the first character I ever created, many years ago. I like to use it because I hate my own name and sometimes I like to be anonymous. Also the alternative is my standard Lord of the Rings Elvish screen name, and I'm sick of trying to explain what it means and how to pronounce it to others.  Wink My real name is actually Tiffany, if anyone cares.  tongue

My avatar is an icon I made in photoshop the other night because I was bored out of my mind. And because I'm obsessed with Snow Patrol and have been since 2004 and cannot help myself.  Embarrassed

My other ride is a chocobo.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2009, 03:03:52 am »

I'm moving this to the General Discussion area since it really isn't a game. We used to have a thread of the exact same nature, but it seems to have been nuked in the move. Ah well. Anyways...

My user name is fairly obvious: it's my name. Hah. My current avatar is, of course, a picture of myself. I love spreading bad habits wherever I go. Tongue

My old screenname (well, it still is - Jenna is just my display name) was comicalmuse. It was a nickname a friend of mine in college gave me. She'd call me her comical muse when she was in need of inspiration and cheering up.

Quote from: Aralie
I kind of hate my real name...

Oh hush. I happen to like your name! Tongue

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Aralie

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2009, 03:14:45 pm »

Quote from: Aralie
I kind of hate my real name...

Oh hush. I happen to like your name! Tongue

Bleh! My real name is too darn long! Hah. It's Raenelle, if anyone cares.  tongue

"Bingle-bongle, dingle-dangle, yickety-doo, yickety-daa, ping-pong, lippy-tappy-too-taa."
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2009, 06:26:49 pm »

my username is one of my favorite songs by my all-time favorite band (Heart). i used it cuz, well, cuz that was the first thing that popped into my brain when i was choosing a username. (plus i was pretty obsessed with that song at the time Tongue)

and my avatar? the cover art for another one of my favorite songs ("Almost Paradise") from my second favorite 80's movie (Footloose (Fast Times At Ridgemont High is my all-time favorite)).

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
StupidFriday

Glam As You

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2009, 10:52:32 pm »

Raenelle? Thats a really good name. I like it.

chilislavecutie

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2009, 11:17:10 pm »

Chilislavecutie

Chili= Red Hot Chili Peppers
Slave= Audioslave
Cutie= Death Cab for Cutie

Three bands that I listened to non-stop for a while.

"You hold the answers deep within your own mind.
Consciously, you've forgotten it.
That's the way the human mind works.
Whenever something is too unpleasant, too shameful for us
to entertain, we reject it.
We erase it from our memories.
But the imprint is always there."
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2009, 11:22:49 pm »

My name is Joy, and I am caffeinated. That is the boring truth behind my user name. LOL

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
winterglow

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2009, 05:59:46 pm »

My avatar is princess Sophia from Last Exile anime
My nickname hasn't a particular meaning I like just his sound

Koji Tamaki \(^o^)/
Yong Yun Bae  \(*O*)/
Dec12741

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2009, 06:15:58 pm »

My User Name Dec12741,is to Honor The Pearl Harbor Attack it is my way to rememeber the Attack
Aralie

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2009, 10:19:42 pm »

Raenelle? Thats a really good name. I like it.

Haha. Thanks. I like it too...sometimes. I just hate that people have such a hard time pronouncing it, and spelling it correctly. I have to repeat it several times before people can even pronounce it correctly...It takes even longer for them to even remember it! Heh.  tongue

The thing I do like about it, is that it's not one of those names that one can really make fun of. When I was in grade school, I never got picked on for my name, nor could anyone even think of anything to rhyme with it. Hah. So, that's a plus, I guess. Although, a few years ago my little brother (he's 12 now), came up with one. He started calling me Raenelle bell.  tongue

...the sad thing is, he still does it!  tongue

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: