Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 10:48:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Maximize magical alignment faster  (Read 1838 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
tsoureki

View Profile
« on: February 07, 2009, 11:00:44 am »

Hey there!  I've been searching for a mod like this since AL came out, and I don't believe that anyone has made one.  However, I could be wrong (to tell you the truth, it happens once in awhile).  I was wondering if there was a way to maximize a witch's alignment faster, with all of the other witch mods that I've downloaded from here, that's really the only tedious part of my sims being witches.  I have all EPs and SPs.  If this mod does exist, I apologize now, and if it doesn't, thanks for considering it!  Grin
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2009, 07:46:37 pm »

Yes, there is one mod in existence over at MATY: The FFS Lot Debugger. Gives you the options to turn your Sim into a witch of any alignment as well as adjusting their alignments to either end.

The FFS Lot Debugger is available there, and the AL descriptions are somewhere in that lengthy thread (45 pages) about witches and alignments.

Try that one first and see if this is what you wanted for your witches.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: