Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 02:17:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeTime destroyed my computer.  (Read 5446 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Dudettes

View Profile
« on: February 07, 2009, 04:20:39 pm »

I had to format my computer again.
Start from scratch.
Base Game - Bon Voyage. I used to have a same problem with BV but it's working well until i installed freetime.
A week after installing, my computer was acting strange and never let me do anything except listen to music and getting on internet. that's all. i reinstalled everything except the sims 2 games because i don't trust EA games anymore. destroying people computer? come on, we need computers other than sims 2. EA  STOPPP DESTROYING PEOPLE'S COMPUTER. My computer is only 5 years old. and i paid $200 on all expansions 2006 thru 2009 for freetime to destroy it? hell no. i need this computer because my mom won't buy another and i don't have a job.  angry

Skinny jeans:<br />gotta a thing them boyz...
Feisty32
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2009, 05:51:39 pm »

aw amber that's awful i'm sorry to hear that hun here's a hug  Hug2.
twilightdreamer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2009, 06:04:41 pm »

you're not the only one who's computer was destroyed....except it was apartment life that demolished my computer for me...once i reformated everything, i can't use CC anymore -_-'  Cry
Dudettes

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2009, 09:22:14 pm »

Thanks Feisty32 for hug Cheesy.
and twilightdreamer for understanding.
Just uninstall apartment life before it can really destroy your computer and mess up the data.
Don't wait to buy sims 3 because EA is going to put securom on and it could destroy your computer.
It's not fair... why would EA put something terrible and destroyed their costumers computer and just don't care like it's a paper to throw it away with.
Computers are EXPSENSIVE.
FOR THOSE YOU LOST YOUR COMPUTER AND CAN'T AFFORD ANOTHETR BECAUSE OF EA.
LET'S SUE EA. MAKE THEM GET OUT OF BUSINESS.
THEN NEXT FEW YEARS. OUR ALIVE ZOMBIE COMPUTERS IS GOING TO KILLLTHEM ALL..
I'M REALLLY MAD RIGHT NOW.

Skinny jeans:<br />gotta a thing them boyz...
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2009, 06:20:48 pm »

It's totally not Ea's fault. I have all eps and nothing happened to my computer all this time. NOTHING!

It's something wrong with your computer. If you sue, you'll be wasting time and money. Just let it go.

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: