Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:04:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Taking Pictures?  (Read 2637 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« on: February 09, 2009, 09:07:15 pm »

I have a question about taking pictures. I would like to know how I can zoom down closer to the floor, to catch cute moments, like toddlers playing with bears and coloring at that Freetime station, and playing on those llama thingies from AL.

I think I know that you need to get a camera mod or something, but I'm not sure how to use 'em, no matter how many times I read the instructions. Could someone point out a good camera mod thingy or something like that that I could use, and tell me how to zoom in real close?

Thanks everyone! Smiley

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 12:50:46 am »

Well, you can do two ways. Either way works fine.

You can hit Tab to "disengage" the camera and go into Freemode. Use the + and - on the numpad to move in or move out with the camera. Also use the W,S,A,D keys on the keyboard to move the camera around.

A camera mod will do that too without having to use Tab sometimes. Using Tab is just convenient to take screenshots without the UI panel and red pause line (if you use Beosboxboy's mod from Misc. Mods & Careers section).

I use Gunmod's Camera Mod 3.1 from MTS2 that works fine with Mansion & Garden. You have to read the instructions and install where appropriate. He offered a few flavors that lets you zoom in with objects fading or not.

BUT there are other camera mods that do a great job too. In fact, some of them were based on Gunmod's original camera mod at MTS2 too.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 07:06:22 am »

I think I understand. I'll try it out and everything. Thanks Chaavik!  Wink

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2009, 11:24:51 am »

I use Gunmod's camera mod too. Works like a charm Wink