Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 03:29:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wow. This is Wacky, Ha ha.  (Read 7922 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« on: February 09, 2009, 10:29:45 pm »

Well, I know that the game can't ever really, like, read what you type in for the novels, but this had me cracking up!

My romance sim wrote a novel in his free time, and it went like this.

I Don't Care.

I don't care about life, I don't care about strife, I don't care about all that you idiots whine about, all I care about is WOOHOO BABY!!!

Well, it was a great seller and he made a lot of money off of it. Wow. Talk about lifeless simmies, ther.

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
Feisty32
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 12:46:37 am »

so in other words that sim dudes brain is in his pants if you catch my drift rofl. Laugh2 ROFL ROFL2
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 07:04:42 am »

Yeah, pretty much, lol. I just don't get it though. I wroe a really good summary for my other sim and it sold horribly, but THAT one sold great. LOL!

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
soonsoon
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2009, 10:44:43 am »

lol that soo cool  Grin
AppleCorkey

[Picture goes here]

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2009, 01:28:59 am »

LOL, remembers me of the first novel I wrote "The girl who couldn't smile" (or sth like that). The summary was "Once there was this very pretty girl who nobody loved so she cried a lot and a guy came rescue her they woohoo'd had 11 babies and they all were PERFECT! 'Cuz love rocks! xoxo". It was all my roommate's fault, she was driving me mad talking about Twilight once again and again and AGAIN!. And I wrote that which sounds pretty much like Twilight.

I wish I could go back in the past. Just to see you fail again... and again... and again... and again.

"Your amability is irritating. Could you please slaughter some people or break some bones?, just for fun" Ailith, Daughter of Night.

Books I'm writing= Daughter of Night
                         The Demonologist Chronicles
                         So long so gone
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2009, 07:58:31 am »

LOL, remembers me of the first novel I wrote "The girl who couldn't smile" (or sth like that). The summary was "Once there was this very pretty girl who nobody loved so she cried a lot and a guy came rescue her they woohoo'd had 11 babies and they all were PERFECT! 'Cuz love rocks! xoxo". It was all my roommate's fault, she was driving me mad talking about Twilight once again and again and AGAIN!. And I wrote that which sounds pretty much like Twilight.

Are there any sparkly vampires involved?
AppleCorkey

[Picture goes here]

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2009, 08:48:26 pm »

Are there any sparkly vampires involved?

Of course! The Mary Sue world is full of rainbows and bunnies and lollipops and sparkly vampires!

I wish I could go back in the past. Just to see you fail again... and again... and again... and again.

"Your amability is irritating. Could you please slaughter some people or break some bones?, just for fun" Ailith, Daughter of Night.

Books I'm writing= Daughter of Night
                         The Demonologist Chronicles
                         So long so gone
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2009, 10:51:39 pm »

yes, yes it really is! I gotta go get me some AL, so I can write some pathetic stories of funniness!  Rock

Find me on moonlight <3
DrerAhv

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2009, 11:37:15 am »

Man, I wonder if the success rate is based off how many times you say "WOOHOO!" in the summary.

Does anyone care to try and paste it eleven times in one? Tongue
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: