Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:21:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Home- The Johnson Legacy  (Read 6896 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sammmm

View Profile
« on: February 10, 2009, 05:22:51 pm »

I decided to try my hand at a legacy, with a few cheats.  So sue me.  Smiley  I'm following some basic ones, no aging cheats, and no money cheats, but otherwise game play is pretty much up to me.  I hope you enjoy!

Hello Mortals.  What?  I had to say something other than 'Hello Earthlings.'  It's SO overdone.  So what if I'm mortal too?  My name is Starlight Johnson.  Johnson is the chosen name given to me by the mothership, they thought it was the most normal.  *eye roll*  Normal.  Look at me.  How they expect me to blend in down here is beyond me.  I look like a fish out of water.  I guess I better get started on my mission.  As you can tell, I'm not a happy camper.

Founder: Starlight Johnson
Aspiration: Knowledge
LTW: Become Mad Scientist
Star Sign: Virgo
Likes hard working blondes, hates stink.

I was plopped down on earth, of all places, to spread my seed.  I don't mean that in the literal sense, of course, as I was given the female organs by the mothership.  So I suppose I was placed here to find some MALE who will help me procreate. The only companion I was given by the mothership is this earth cat I named Moon.  Quite the odd, disgusting looking thing.

This is the house I was given by the mothership. 

I did not, under any circumstances, want this mission.  However, when the mothership says jump, you better be 10 feet off the ground or there will be hell to pay.  So here I am.  No friends.  No family.  No money.  Just this little crap house in this little crap neighborhood.  I don't even get my own name!  The mothership thought Ooshtimatinotawo Hosayouteryerye Gurmnaitiuons Felitimatititiititititititit was going to be too hard to pronounce by the earth people.  Stupid creatures, you earthlings are. 

Alright, you've got me.  Your cats are really rather endearing. 

I started out like any human would after being tossed into a vacant house and being told to fend for themself.  I got a job, and started skillbuilding.  Nothing interesting happened the first few days, a couple promotions.  Finally, I got high enough in my career that I couldn't proceed without making a friend.  I had avoided it fo long enough, it was time to start my real mission.

PLEASE TAKE ME BACK HOME!!!

After my little freakout, I sat down on my computor to try internet dating. I met someone named Luc, who had the best looking DNA I could hope to find on eath.  I invited him over, trying to not let my nerves get the best of me.  How does one ask to borrow anothers DNA?

Apparently my earth body was attracted to him.

He got a makeover, and was looking even better.  Moon seemed to like him too.

I tried my hand at flirting, and he seemed to enjoy it.  Moon: "Why is that man in the picture?"

He was extremely seductive.  I had just met him ten minutes before this! (I absolutely love ACR)

He said he wouldn't have children with anyone without first being married.  I decided that was fine, because I would simply get rid of him after the birth of a suitible heir.  So I proposed.  And he moved in.  With 4000 simoleans.  So much for liking hard workers.

To be continued.  I love comments, so let me know if you like it!
DemonOfSarila

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 05:38:49 pm »

well, i think i like it, at least so far. I guess u can mark me down as keeping an eye out for updates.

Crazy and lovin it

Random thought = probably bad idea

Can't type to save me life, so expect me to edit everything.
EDIT: my life. ug.... watch me go.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 07:29:50 pm »

Oh this is really cute!  Your founder is adorable and her real name cracked me up.  I really liked the last picture - nicely done.

I like this one and hope there will be more soon.  Oh - and she's sure to have pretty babies with handsome Luc - but let's hope she keeps him around for more than one baby, lol.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Sammmm

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2009, 12:35:26 am »

Thanks guys!  I really appreciate it!  I wasn't planning on adding more today, but I love this family, so before I get too far ahead, I'll go ahead and post the next bit.  It's quite a bit longer!  Smiley

Pregnancy was a blur, and definately wasn't important in the least, because I went to work until little Mist here was born.  She was probably the cutest half human thing I had ever seen, inheriting her daddies eyes and my gorgeous skin. 

I was actually glad that Luc had decorated the nursery for a girl months beforehand.  He just KNEW it would be a girl, and he had been right.  He's grown on me these past few months, making me food during the whole pregnancy, and you should see him with Mist.  Pity I'll have to kill him.

FINE.  You caught me.  I'm keeping him around.  He's good for a few things.  Wink

Mist, like all babies, grew way too fast, and was soon in the 'everything is mine' stage.  She is quite lovely, for a half human, but I may be biased.

I find myself forgetting more and more each day what I miss about the mothership.  And any planet where something as cute as my two favorite little creatures sleeping side by side can happen is okay by me.

Apparently the nanny thinks we're paying her to watch TV with the cat. Mist is rolling around in her own stench at the moment.

Mist is following in her father and I's footsteps, pursuing knowledge.  She spends her days building with her blocks.  She's going to max her logic soon.  Oh, and SQUEE!!!

I'm going to rethink killing him.  All I did was clog the toilet, and I got lectured for over a half hour about it.

Oh yeah!  Promotion!  And what do I come home too?

A nanny that thinks she has the right to hit on me!  Yeah right, she's out!

We moved into a bigger house, because I wasn't going to have Mist basically living in a closet for her entire youth.  That's the future heir to my legacy, you know.

Speaking of, it's birthday time.  None too soon, either.  She was driving me crazy.  I'm glad I'll never have to have another toddler. Notice my studly husband in the background.  I'm glad I didn't kill him.

She just keeps getting prettier.  First, and last, try is a charm.

I should have killed him.

I decided to go enter a cooking contest before I got so huge I couldn't walk properly.  I made Lobster Thermidor.

I won.  Notice how upset the other competitors are.  Stupid ugly earthlings.  They never stood a chance.  Though I think the judge was just trying to weasel her way into the legacy.  Nice try. 
[/b]

What's going to happen next in the Johnson household?  Will Mist thrive in her childhood, and become the heir that her mother wishes for her to be?  Will Luc survive to see the birth of his second child?  Only one way to find out, keep checking for updates!
OHHxbby

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2009, 12:45:01 am »

this is brilliant! lol
i love her attitude :]
how do you get those skins on your aliens? i downloaded a couple like that, but they came out as ugly vampires :/
Sammmm

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2009, 01:24:04 am »

I believe they were from MTS2.... http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=286061 That's the multi-pt hack I used, the skintones were included, and I just made her with one.  And thanks!!  I'm glad you like it.
DemonOfSarila

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2009, 05:53:10 am »

"Will Luc survive to see the birth of his second child?", lol. If she kills him, I want pictures. but yeah, nice update  cool

Crazy and lovin it

Random thought = probably bad idea

Can't type to save me life, so expect me to edit everything.
EDIT: my life. ug.... watch me go.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2009, 11:12:54 am »

Mist is adorable!  Pretty girl, and I love her name.  And I love the founder debating back and forth about killing Luc!  Too funny.  This is a fun legacy - keep up the great work!

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2009, 11:59:17 am »

Haha, I like this Cheesy Talk about inner conflict - he makes cute kids though Wink

No requests please
Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2009, 04:36:34 pm »

Haha! This is funny, Mist is adorable...  :-)

Sammmm

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2009, 11:56:25 pm »

Thanks everyone!
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2009, 04:06:40 pm »

Love this! Will be lurking your thread until I get more.  Grin Grin Grin
jgarrrrx

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2009, 09:04:26 pm »

zomg.
this is good amazing, i love it!:D
beckey

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2009, 09:38:40 am »

Well done! Keep going I love this so far!

This signature is so cool there's no need for any other text!
milie529

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2009, 12:38:05 pm »

I LOVE this! Very funny! Can't wait to see what's gonna happen (specially to Luc Wink )

Carpe Diem!
Seize the day, life's too short!
Cueille le jour présent, en te fiant le moins possible au lendemain. La vie est trop courte pour ne pas en profiter.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: