Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 09:16:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does maxTotalsims cheat work with Apartment Life?  (Read 1876 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Kaythrin

..falling is easy it's getting back up that become

View Profile
« on: February 25, 2009, 05:45:08 am »

Hey, i'm having trouble with this cheat. I want to make a series, with a bunch of teens in a school but when i use this cheat it doesn't seem to work. I know you have the merge the families from the neighborhood for this cheat to work but i tried that too and its not working. I have all Ep's and a few Sp's. I have never used this cheat before so i don't know which Ep or Sp's are causing it to not work. Or if its from one of the Ep's patches. I want to know if anyone else has AL and has it working for them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks  tongue
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2009, 09:16:51 pm »

The cheat is for the purpose of increasing the number of sims that can go to community lots. To increase family size you need one of the Lot Full Of Sims hacks. Ancienthighway has one that allows unlimited family size.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Kaythrin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2009, 02:01:41 am »

Oh LOL..i didn't know that  Cheesy Thank you so much!
Kaythrin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2009, 02:16:21 am »

Hey speaking of..could u send me the link or do you know the website address to AcientHighway? i tryed searching but can't seem to find it.. Embarrassed
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2009, 05:04:19 am »

Ancienthighway is a member here Smiley His site is Ancient Castaways.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: